Jen's Personality

THE WAY SHE IS

Wattpad.com/mylifemystery

@mylifemystery

Hey you guys. What's up? ...... nice. So emmm.... This chapter is going to be about Jen as in her personality and other stuff. Here it goes.

Jen's P.O.V.

I'm Jen, an open book with a lock that only one key can open. That key is gone, my lock is broken but is managing to keep me safe. The key is probably down in the abyss it was thrown down there with bitterness, regret, doubt, repulsion and hatred. To me doubt is second guessing, but when my key was thrown there was anything but doubt in mind.

To most people I'm seen as a shy hostile girl, in a way you could say they nailed it. That's me but on the outside, no one has had the time, patience with me to uncover the truth. Honestly, if I were them I wouldn't either. So I'm just that girl. The shy, quiet, cold, hostile girl. That just doesn't care about anything, not even myself. Who could blame me? He could as a matter a fact he does and with all I have left I believe him.

"Let's go out." I've been asked and told that, who hasn't? My answer without a second to process the obvious purpose of going out, "No." Yes, my answer is a quick, cold, firm "no". Now it's their turn to process. I try my best not to smile, but every now and then a smirk slips in. No, I'm not playing "hard to get". When I give my answer to their request their eyes widen and their head bobs back. Then a whispered "what" comes up. I simply tilt my head. Then a real "what!" gets thrown out at me. I don't flinch or step back, I simply turn around and walk away. A guy always thinks he deserves an explanation well most don't. Occasionally I get pulled back by my hoodie or long black hair. That's the down side of having very long hair and when tucked in the hood is the second option on trying to keep me there. I close my brown eyes and take a long deep breath as if I were to dive in to the abyss of lies and wasn't coming up till I found the key that was thrown. I slowly walk back and turn around to face the guy that demanded an answer. Everyone at one point has demanded an answer and was left wondering. For me I would do that to everyone and don't think twice about their thoughts after my reply. I look into their eyes "don't touch me" I say through my teeth. They would usually roll their eyes. If they wouldn't let go, punching them is my easy way out. They'd immediately attempt to punch back but I'm quicker I catch their hand twist it turn them away from me lifting their hand higher and higher slowly till it would touch their neck. Occasionally I would dislocate their arm. After that I kick the back of their knee they fall forward, I'd give one final kick, let go take some quick steps back then run away. They'd try to stand up, when they failed cursing at me while I ran away, that was my way to go. I'm focusing on one thing right now, can't dare to mess this up. One job, have to do it right. I'm scared to know what might happen.

Summing all of this up. I'm a shy, cold, hostile girl. Whose feelings are missing. 5'1, waist long dark blackish brownish hair. Dark brown almost black eyes. To some people I'm considered too skinny and to others I'm too thick. To me I'm in between, I'm short, I have average sized hips, I don't have that gap between my thighs that other girls desperately want and honestly I don't want, need, or have I also have a small chest, physically I'm not an intimidating girl that would usually put up a fight. I think that my size doesn't really matter because it's my personality that can intimidate some people especially when I'm mad at them. Aside from being shy, cold, hostile I'll still stick up for others whether I know them or not, if using a nice calm tone doesn't work I'll quickly upgrade and use words people that know me wouldn't expect me to say. I can be patient with you but if you push me away I won't come back. For me to really like you and trust you have to have more patience than I don't know who. Like I've said before no one has had for me before. You respect me I'll respect you. I hate people that are like pennies they have two sides. In front a lot of people act one way which can be sweet, caring while on the other side they're backstabbing rats.

There Ain't No Rest For The Wicked, then there's me the only difference here is that I'm not wicked.

Hey you guys well I guess that was the description of Jen. So I've recently gotten some help with the One Directions personality, I don't know much about them. @iluvharrystylzzz has been helping me out so check her out. If some of you guys have stories of facts about them message me. I'd really appreciate it. I'll hopefully be posting the next chapter soon I know I've said that before. Oh, and it sucks that Niall left Wattpad.. it ruined my day. 

Please Please Please fan vote and comment. Thanks. If you have time check this out.

http://www.wattpad.com/story/7816680-styles-101 

http://www.wattpad.com/story/7064429-speak-it-to-me-styles