Chapter 22

I don't want to think our timing came too soon because this is what I want to do right now, but I can't. I can't love her the way she wants; the way that I want, not when time is ticking and our friends could be back any moment. I want to take my time to smother her with my love and everything that I have been building up for months. My body physically hurts, my heart aches and my skin is crawling just thinking of telling her no because the thought of being so close to just being inside of her is making my mind spin.

She is making it so much harder for me. The taste of sweet pineapple and light grenadine on her tongue, her fingertips massaging my head while they tangle in my messy curls. The way she's slowly rocking her hips back and fourth against me, the friction against my jeans only makes this worse for me, fuck I want her, I want her so badly! I quickly break our kiss, "Brooklyn." I said trying to calm my breathing and heartbeat. "I can't do this."

"What are you talking about?" She looked at me, "Is something wrong?" She leaned back and I hadn't realized I had already unbuttoned her thin sweater and she was partially exposed. The part between her beautiful breasts that I so desperately want to get lost in, down to her mouthwatering toned stomach. She caught my gaze at she quickly covered herself.

I opened my mouth and became tongue tied as my mind yelled, do it! Fuck her now! Just get it done! But my heart was screaming, just wait and it'll be worth it. My heart was winning, I have gone this far. "I think we should wait."

Her eyes got bigger, "Are you nervous?" She asked with her little voice.

I shook my head, "I don't want to rush this. It's been ten months, don't let be done and over so quickly, because that's what will happen.. I want to take my time with you."

Her eyes became sad, "Bruno, who knows when we'll have alone time again." She argued. I could tell she was hurting just as much as I was. But if I know Brooklyn like I do, the wait will be worth it. She looked away from me and bit her bottom lip in the cutest way. "What if we go somewhere else?"

The game just changed. I swallowed hard, "Where can we go?"

She leaned in towards my ear, my eyes rolled into the back of my head as I felt her tongue drag along my ear before nibbling on my lobe, "There is a guest bedroom downstairs." She said coyly.

My grip on her hips tightened as I pushed us up and her legs wrapped around my waist as I walked away from the couch. I tuned my head to kiss her as I tried to speak but too excited to break away this kiss, "Tell me where to go baby." I spoke against her lips. She guided me back by the garage where I can hear Elizah and Nick laughing at each other before opening a side door off from the kitchen. She turned on the lights towards the basement before jumping down from my waist as we both walked to the bottom of the steps and into a really nice finished basement with a big TV, a sectional couch and surround sound speakers. It was decorated in dark brown, burgundy red, black and golden beige.

"Over here." She smiled and put her index finger over her lips for caution, "You can sometimes hear some noises through the vents if your loud enough down here. I think we're fine but, just in case be careful."

"You mean you be careful?" I smiled and winked at her.

She giggled before wrapping her hands around my waist as she leaned in closer, her lips just barely touching mine, "Its going to be you that needs to be careful." She whispered and pulled me into another room that was pitch dark, "Wait here.." She let my hand go as I heard her shuffle around till the room lit up with dim white Christmas lights around the walls and window. Everything had the same color scheme as the main room but with a dark blue color. The bed was tall and fluffy as I watched her jump on it wearing her unbuttoned sweater, still covering her breasts but exposing her chest and down her stomach. My eyes stop at the rim of her pajama pants. She leaned back against an abundance of pillows as she raised her index finger to me, curling it towards her, silently demanding I come to her and I do exactly that.