Note

Media Grid: SONAMOO's Debut Trailer and group photo.

I'm not requiring everyone to read this short note (the story proper starts on the next page) but if you are going to, thank you!

First of all, I started this story as a tribute, kinda, to my best friend but since I got to busy with university shizz and life, I stopped writing. Now, I'm going to continue this (and my other stories too!) and I hope I can stick to my words. Haha. 

This story, aside from the thing about my bessie, is dedicated to one of my favorite girl group, SONAMOO. I just want to show everyone how lovely these girls are and they do not deserve the hate they are receiving. Just like every group in the K-Pop fandom, they need support and love from people. I am aiming to promote my loves with this story. Can you give them a try? Joke. It's up to you. Just enjoy this story. Haha.

Lastly, you may be familiar with the faerie world in this story and it is because I made Terramagus after Prythian from A Court of Thorns and Roses and A Court of MIst and Fury by Sarah J. Maas.

Thank you very much for sparing me your precious time. I promise to work hard on this!

**For my other stories, you can check my profile. Again, thank you.