Really?

I woke up to my alarm clock blaring black veil brides "In the end"

I' mean how else am I supposed to wake up?

I got out of bed and made my way to my wardrobe.I picked out my unicorn sweater, some ripped skinny jeans and some heels.

I proceeded to my bathroom and started stripping off my clothes.

WOAH that sounded sexual.

Anyway I took my shower. When I finished I curled my hair and put on my pretty clothes and a peach colored beanie.

I grabbed my bag and made my way to college.

Now im not the popular girl in school.I get bullied A LOT. Ever since I was almost raped everyone has started calling me stuff like slut ,ugly, fat, Prostitute.

They all think I was willing to have sex with him on the first day.

. Well anyways right now I'm walking to college since its not that far away. only 7 blocks.

When i got to school people were looking at me with disgust. I made my way to my dorm

**** she has a dorm she just chooses to live at her apartment but she uses her dorm so she can have a place to relax between classes.****

i grabbed the books i needed and made my way to English class.

" Hey Whore" the queen bitch , marrisa, said.

i just ignored her and continued.

"Where the fuck are you going, i bet your going to fuck a teacher."

keep ignoring her and my be shell leave you alo--

"LOOK AT ME YOU SLUT"

OH NAWHH THIS BITCH IS GONNA GET SLAPPED HOLD MY SHIT.

" LISTEN HERE BITCH, I REALLY DON'T GIVE SINGLE FUCK ABOUT WHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY ABOUT ME OKAY! I'M SICK AND TIRED OF YOUR SHIT. I DIDN'T WILLINGLY WANT TO FUCK YOUR BITCH OF A BOYFRIEND OK. HE TRIED TO RAPE ME. SO WHY DON'T YOU JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP AND SUCK YOUR BOYFRIENDS SMALL PEN15!"

By now the whole damn school was watching. shit i don't care i mean no one was recording it.

out of nowhere i feel my cheek start to sting. i look at and shes smirking.

THE BITCH JUST SLAPPED ME.

" Oh you did not just fucking do that." I say between gritted teeth.

I was gonna pounce on her

i felt several hands hold me back.

i cringed at the physical contact.

"you know what I'm just gonna go home."

i made my way to my dorm grabbed all my stuff and put them in two boxes that.

i had gotten from the storage room. i was going to use it for a project but whatever.

i got it all in the boxes and started heading for the main doors. everyone was watching me.

before i went out the doors i got a call. i whipped out my Iphone 5, mind you everyone is still looking at me. it was from my brother, Vic.i haven't heard from him in a while. i answered. no shit I'm gonna answer i thought to myself.

" Hey Vic" i said

"Who is that?" Said a random person

Nosy much? Yes " no one that concerns you."

"Jennifer?"

"Yeah Vic"

" Wait, like THE Vic Fuentes?! I knew you guys were related! Can you hook me up with him?" Said Marisa

I just glared at her and ignored her question.

"would you like to come on warped tour 2013 with me and my band?" He asked.

"really? dont lie to me vic because ive always wanted to go and be apart of warped!" i whispered into the phone

"yes really!"

"YES A MILLION TIMES YES!"

"ha ha OK ill text you the details!"

he ended the call.

I turn around and everyone is looking at me wide eyed. i picked up my boxes, open the door, then turned around and yelled

"BYE BITCHES , I'M GOING TO WARPED!"

i ran out faster than you can say "OH LAW-DY LAWWDD THERE'S A FIRE!"