Pink little ponies

I woke up at 8:30. I climbed out of my bunk and went to the bathroom.

I changed into red skinny jeans with a bunch of rips going up my leg. I also had a all time low tank top. I put on my black vans.

I left my hair down and put a flower crown on. Everyone was up by now. Today was the first day of warped.

Im a merch girl. FUCK YEAH! top that......bitch. So i merch for pierce the veil obviously.

Apparently the merch girl left because she got pregos by her boyfriend.

Sounds like someone was enjoying themselves. Hehehe....he. No im just kidding . Maybe.

Today I'm gonna get a lesson on how to be a merch girl. I mean i know how to be a merch girl why do i need a lesson.

Those are too boring.

More than the color green.

Its just not a creative color.

Okay off topic. I went to the lounge part of the bus. Lounge. Lounging. Lounger. Weird word much? Yes.

I made myself a bowl of cereal. Fruit loops to be precise. Long story short its now in my stomach.

I sat on the couch and went on twitter while i waited for the guys to get dresses and do there hair.

I swear they are more of a girl than i am.

As per usual twitter was dead. I mean i only have 105 followers. Not very much if you ask me.

Why is it called followers? Do they follow me around? Do they spy on me when I'm nak- not even gonna go there.

oh hey vic just came out the bathroom. "hey vic" i sing-songed

"Hola young one."He replied

"Do i really have to get a lesson on how to be a merch girl?" I whined

"Yes." He said.

"BOO YOU WHORE!" i yelled at vic.

He sent me a playful glare.

When every one got was finished doing there thing, i went to my lesson and they went to rehearsal.

"Hello , you must be Jennifer." A fat , bald guy said in a monotone voice.

Im going to call him Senior. Tub tubs.

"Yeah."

"Okay shall we start with the lesson?"

"Whatever." Abit rude i know but i dont want a lesson.

••••••⚓⚓SKIP⚓⚓•••••••

I went back to the bus after that stupid fucking lesson.

I really fucking hate learning if you couldn't tell.

You could?

Really?

Oh...

Ok....

AKWARD TURTLE🐢

Anyway me and vic are gonna prank tony.

Im are gonna call him and vic will stand by the door, when he walk out vic pull his pants down.

Not the best prank but still.

Vic came up with it so blame him....

"Tony! Can you come here for a sec! I need your help."i yell to him

" Okay!" He yelled back from wherever the fuck he was.

"What did you ne-" he couldn't finish his sentence because vic had already pulled his pants down.

Me and Vic are in hysterics. Not because Vic pulled Tonys pants down.

No, it was because Tony was wearing pink little ponies on his underwear.

Tonys face is red as a fucking tomato!

"If you tell anyone about this, i will not hesitate to tell everyone your biggest secret."

And with that he stomped out of the room .

Well then someones pissed.

Oh well he probably just gonna play with his pony to cheer up.