Excuse you?

When i got home i left all the boxes on the couch. I grabbed my 2 suitcases that i so happen to to have lying around.

I grabbed all my shirts and put them nicely into my suitcase. I did the same with my shorts and skinny jeans.

I threw my sneakers and heels in the other suitcase. I still had more space for more stuff. The suitcases were fucking huge, mind you.

I grabbed all my toiletries and put them in a little bag that had zebra print on it. I grabbed my electronics. I grabbed my macbook, iphone5, iPod touch. I put the chargers in too. All that went in a back pack.

I think i should dye my hair... But Tryagainwhich color? Hmmm I think ill get..... LIGHT PINK! .

Its currently 2:30 and vic is picking me up at 6:45 I have roughly 4 hours. That gives me enough time to get ready and dye my hair.

I ran outside and got in my BMW. I drove to the nearest beauty supply store. When i got there i went to the hair dye.

FOUND IT! I also bought a packet of hair bleach. After successfully and fabulously finding my hair products i went to the makeup section.

I picked out two of my favorite eyeliner, 2 mascaras, 1 cute eyelash curler that has a cute design, makeup palette, and a big bottle of foundation.

You see i don't want to buy makeup on while on the road because of the price ranges. I payed my stuff and went back to the car, i put all my items in there.

It's now like 3:00. Im going to buy some more crop tops and high waist shorts and dresses.

I drove to the mall and went to forever 21. Shit just because i aint girly don't mean i cant dress the fuck up!

They had the cutest high-lo dresses ever! I got 7 of them. I got a blue, black ,white,white and turquoise, red, orange, and yellow.

I got a few other stuff to like a wallet and makeup brushes..and some accessories.

I also bought a few more spring dresses. i went to hot topic and found band shirts so i bought my favorite bands shirts.

I went to another store and bought my high waisted shorts that i fucking love so much!

I dont need any skinny jeans because i have like 20-30 pairs at home.

I got a incoming call from vic.

"Yellow?" I asked into the phone

"Blue" vic replied......i see what you did there.

"so whats the reason you called?"

"I called to say ill be there a bit earlier to hang" shit I'm not done shopping.

"U-uh yeah sure at what time?"

"5:00"

oh whew i still gots time!

"Ok see you later bye"

i hung up before he could say anything.

i went up to the cashier and put the shorts on the counter.

" Are you sure those are gonna fit you?" The cashier said with a disgusted look.

" ugh excuse you?"

"I mean your just to fat!" Haha this bitch is too funny.

" ok listen i didn't ask you to comment on my weight so how about you pay my shit on the counter before i fling actual shit at you" her face expression turned mad and scared. Yeah be scared .... Hoe.

I payed and took my things with me. I went into the parking lot and got in my car.

I drove quickly to my house. When i got there was a tour bus in my driveway. Shit. What time is it? WHAT THE FUCK ITS 5:00!

Ugh i grabbed my bags and opened the door to my house. There sitting on my couch were mike and vic. I figured the other boys are on the bus. I dropped my bags and hugged them.

"Hola sista" they yelled

"Hey!" I laughed

"Are you ready?" Obviously not!

"N- " i couldnt even finish my 2 letter word.

"GO GET READY" they both yelled in a joking manor.

" fine!" I went in my room and put the stuff i bought in my suit case. There everything packed.

I went to the bathroom and bleached my whole hair.

Bye bye brown hair. Huh it feels wierd saying bye bye hair.

I walked down stairs with the bleach on my hair. "Vic help me dye my hair"

"ok" he said

"HEY why not me?" Mike pouted.

"You can watch"

"YAY!"

We went up to my bathroom and rinsed the bleach out.

Oh my gosh! I look damn sexy as a blonde. Work it gurl. Vic and Mike gave me a weird look.

"Did i say that outloud?"

"Yeah" they both responded. Woops!

I put the pink in my hair. I let it sit for a while. I shooed them out the bathroom.

I washed my hair and did my thing. I stepped out the shower and put my PJs on because vic and mike said we were gonna be on the road today and tommorow.

I did my hair and blow dried it. I have to admit... It looks fucking great.

I went to my room and put on my uggs on. I grabbed my back pack and put it on . I Grabbed my toiletries bag and put it in the backpack really quickly.

I took the handles of the suitcases and dragged them down the stairs.

When i got them down the stairs Mike and Vic put them on the bus and into my bunk.

I quickly ran up the stairs and found my secret money stash. I had saved up to 1 thousand dollars which im proud of. I took it out and put it in my wallet.

I ran outside looked the door to my house and hid the key in a pot plant.