Annyong! Iremeun Kelara!

" May I call Ms Clara Henris, please present yourself to the first room on the top floor " Clara stood up nervously and made herself to the elevator. As soon the door opened, she got in and looked at Tom. Tome who was smiling at her gave a little support by showing her two thumbs up. " You can do this, babe! " he mouthed. Clara nodded and the door closed.

Knock, knock. Mr Choi Wan, the man in grey suit and blonde dyed hair was too focused on his laptop and Clara could see him through the glass wall and door. Ze Act's building is modern and covered with glass.
" Please come in, " Mr Choi said, closing his laptop and grinned at Clara. " Annyonghaseyo Mr Choi-nim, I'm Clara Henris from California. The one who got offered a job here. " She bowed as soon as she reached upon the desk. Mr Choi nodded slightly acknowledge her introduction. " I know you and your resume impressed me. " he pointed at a single sofa giving a sign for Clara to take a seat. " Yes and mianhapnida, Mr Choi but your English is so good. Unlike the receptionist, she... " Clara stopped and there was a long pause. " I'm very sorry, I don't mean to be too honest. " Clara bowed again proving that she was good in the Korean culture. " No it's okay. I like honest people. Ms Tae? Yeah, she sucks in English. Everyone here does. Except me and our Marketing Advisor. " he just smiled at her and Clara felt a bit relieved.
" That's why we're hiring you, Ms Clara. Not to mention your buddy, Tom. You both have great make up & hair styling skills. We need foreign people that good at both English and Korean. " Clara was a bit stiffed to hear the words. She was still in disbelief. Oh my god, I'm seriously having my dream job. " There's this company who is like a brother company to us wants someone who can be their help in translating. Since their previous one quitted due to family issue. I want you to be in the vacant spot. " Mr Choi fixed his glasses and looked at a piece of paper which is believed to belong to the company he mentioned. " How about Tom? " she questioned. Mr Choi's eyebrows lifted and his eyes were glaring at hers. " He'll be here when you need him. He knows that already. "

Clara's eyes fixated at the company name at the reception. TOP Media? She thought she heard this name somewhere and it's so familliar to her but why couldn't she remember? Darn the waxing from instant meals she used to take at college. Her hands were numb because her heart was either racing too fast or butterflies flying in her stomach.
" Ms Henris, please approach yourself to the reception. " She got up, dusting her skirt and fixed her posture, walking elegantly towards the counter. The receptionist smiled and explained to her regarding her new job as a stylist and gave a few papers to her. " That's their schedule. You're assigned to be their make up coordinator and stylist for 6 months. " She looked at the name, since she still had trouble reading Korean, she red it out slowly; ab-ten-shon. Wait? UP10TION? What the fuck?! She gasped and covered her mouth with her right hand.

" I know it ain't your dream group but hey, you'll be attending Music Banks, Inkigayos and other live performances for the time being! Use your chance to meet others! " Tom said, holding both of her hands. Clara who was still staring in the tiles and said " No it's not because UP10TION isn't my fav, in fact I love their songs but I get nervous so easily and afraid I might mess everything up, "
Tom still stared at her worried face and thought to himself, ay why isn't a pretty girl like Clara would ever be in a relationship. A beep sound came from Clara's iPhone, as soon as she looked at the screen she got up immediately. " Waeyo ? " Tom asked. " Hahahah you really sound like a Korean dude now. I have to go, Mr Andy called me in his office, annyong ! " she ran slightly and when she reached to a corner, BAM !
" Yah !!!! " a dude in cap and mask sat on the floor and same goes to Clara whose the whole body on the floor. " Ouch, " she grunted in pain.
" Oh a foreigner? Hello there, " a standing dude in beige trench coat spoke in a weird English accent. He offered a hand to help Clara and she grabbed it, wow so warm. " Mianhapnida, I didn't see you coming. I was in a rush, " she bowed twice but still not looking at their faces. " Hey Minsoo ! You should help me instead ! " the guy who bumped into her got up.

Clara lifted her head and gasped. The guy with the weird English accent is Kogyeol ! She then bowed again asking for apology. She turned to the cap dude and it was Wooshin. Wow, quite a snob and grumpy he is. " Hey you should say sorry to me! " he yelled at her. " Mianhae ! " she bowed again.

" Wow, your Korean isn't that bad. " Kogyeol who was stood still, couldn't blink his eyes and stared at the lost foreign girl. Clara smiled at him and explained " I learned it for a year back at my place. " He just giggled and still stared at her eyes. Wah, yeoppoyo. Her dark cinnamon eyes sure sparkle and her smile is sweet. Omo, why does my heart beat so fast? Kogyeol talked in his head. Clara found that awkward amd quickly bowed and ran away, saying " It's nice to meet both of you but Mr Andy wants to see me and I'm 3 minutes late! " but then stopped again by Kogyeol, who was grabbing her arm.

" Ugh this lovebirds annoy me, annyong! " the grumpy redhead left the two of them alone. " You're in the wrong way, follow me. I can explain to him. " Kogyeol's healing smile sure is the best but Clara convinced herself not to fall for him. Especially when he's just being nice as an idol.

" Thank you, Ms Henris and you may start you work tomorrow, " Andy, who's a Shinhwa member and the CEO of the company said fluently, leading her to a dance studio. " Now let's meet the members. They need to know who you are and not mistaken you as a lost fangirl. Again. " the thing that Andy said that was because Kogyeol and Wooshin thought her a lost fangirl who accidentally entered the company building, especially when she's a foreigner.
" Andy-nim is here! In place guys! " a short member with thick lips, Jinhoo, who is the leader commanded them. As soon Andy got in, everyone rushed in seconds and stand in an orderly line, facing towards them. Kogyeol, the guy whom she met earlier, smiled cheerfully at her and winked. Omo, what a sweetheart, Clara said to herself. " Who? " Andy turned to her and couldn't help himself hearing. " Sorry Mr Andy, I was talking to myself, " she whispered. Andy had a small laugh " Don't worry, it happens a lot. " and turned back to the 10 handsome boys.
" Annyong, everyone. " Andy started and they greeted him back politely. " As you can see, we have this foreign girl right next to me, Clara. She would e replacing Hyo Jin's place and take care of you guys for a while. " everyone nodded and Clara's eyes lurked across the room when she saw Wooshin's annoyed face. Seriously, bro? She ignored the thoughts and stepped in front. "Annyonghaseyo, my name is Clara. I'm 18 years old and I love to eat. " she bowed and smiled. " Oh your Korean is really good. Kogyeol told us about you and we're excited to meet you! " Hwanhee said brightly and everyone nodded, agreeing what their member said.