DESCRIPTION//TEASER

Harry's love for Louis was a once in a life time thing, Louis was the love of his life, his sun on a dark day, his smile when his lips wouldn't move.

When Louis died, all Harry could do was blame himself and burry himself in his own grief.

It made him sick that people actually thought that he could be happy without Louis. Every time they told him it would be okay he wanted to shove them into a wall and yell "no it won't!"

Because it wasn't okay, it would never be okay. He lost the one thing that held his world together and he wasn't okay.

---------
Soooooo I hope you guys enjoy this as much as I did. I put a lot of time and effort into and i am so proud of it.
Disclaimer:
parties and drinking as well as sex are mentioned.

There is a lot of grief in this as well as death and depression so if you are not emotionally stable to read this please don't, I don't want my work to harm you in any way.

There is some talk about self harm but nobody in the book is actually doing it.

Please don't read if you can't handle anything that's listed above

-------
This story is completely made up and in no way shape or form a true story about the boys.

Louis is perfectly alive and well, probably cuddling with Harry to be honest.

I promise I won't take too long to update

Welllllllllllllll, enjoy!

All the love

Published on March 26th 2016 at 9:57 pm