Four- Adrien

I walked into the school gym, where the dance was taking place and looked to see who I could find first- Marinette or Ladybug.

Ladybug was waiting in the corner, looking around. I dashed to the cafeteria and made sure no one was around. When I was positive I was alone, I transformed into Chat Noir and went back to the gym. Ladybug saw me and walked over. "Where were you? I've been standing here for the past half hour!"

I held out the crossants I still had in my hands and smiled. She looked at them in awe and took one. She stared at it for a while and when she noticed I was staring, she took an awkward bite.

"May I have this dance, My Lady?" I bowed and kissed her hand.

She gave a slight smile and rolled her eyes. "I don't see why not."

I quickly stood up and spun her around. It caught her off guard, so I took the chance to let go of her one hand and catch her in a dip with the other. "Ladybug, I-I..." I couldn't finish. I was too nervous. We stood back up and just stared at each other, staring into the deepest parts of each others' eyes. It seemed as if we were in our own small, little universe. It seemed quiet. It seemed like it was just us. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Alya making her way through a crowd towards us.

Marinette it reminded me. You have to go find Marinette.

"I have to go." I mumbled, still looking her in eye.

"Me, too." She backed away.

I ran to the bathroom to transform back into Adrien Agreste. I opened the door and who should have been coming out of the girls' room other than Marinette.