Chapter 1: life is born

In a valley far away from people. the rays of the sun grasped over the land,turning the lifeless land into a paradise. the blue yellow red and white flower patches opened up as the dew dripped. they dances in the easterly wind out of the warrens small fluffy rabbits came out nibbling the dew grass. down the valley the old river ran dry like had done the last thousand years. the cold breeze meant winter was coming but although it was fall life had took its first breath.

Over the valley and the flowing streams the woods and swamps and the kalarack mountain range. A large circle clearing in the oak woodlands a crescent rock formation covered with caves. In a small cave six figurers sat looking proud in a small hole inside the hole 3 small figures moved sleeping the brown silver and black figures were wolves and they were just born. the older wolves looked proud as some other wolves entered the cave excitement filled the air.

a few days passed and the black one called Carlos had opened his eyes the trees shivered as he had the darkest pure green eyes a small yawn and he hopped out. the next day the silver wolf called silver opened his eyes they glisten with a golden colour he just got out and ran as a butterfly flew passed. Finally a week later the tiny brown wolf they called blue opened her eyes she had dark ocean blue eyes. with a wobble and flop she got out the cave.

she ran bumbling into a large strong black wolf with blue eyes he looked down at the pup "AH hello young one" he barked before he walked to his cave blue looked at him with amazement. the wolf was called Ryan he was the alpha male he was in charge of the pack a strong and noble leader he had led the pack for ten years with his mate amber then blue herd something above her. she found a rock pile and climbed up to the top then looked up over the clearing a pure white griffon circled the clearing.

blue got on her back legs and stretchered her tiny paws and claws like she was trying to grab the griffon she got back onto all fours.Blue herd a sound her left ear twitched and she tuned to the sound of fighting she looked down and saw Carlos and Silver play fighting. blue's tail wagged as she climbed down before running towards them the others stopped playing and looked at blue happily then silver spoke "hey blue want to play hide and seek?" he asked bouncing around "what is that?" blue asked her head tuned to the side "oh"said silver "well someone counts and everyone hides from the person until they are found" he yapped "ohhhh ok then your it" blue laughed pointing to silver with her paw.

silver started to count Carlos hid behind another wolf blue however pounced into a fern the only problem was her tail was sticking right out the fern. silver found Carlos then found blue....well found her tail silver and Carlos looked at each other before they fell on the floor laughing blue got a little angry and pounced on sliver pinning him down on his back. the scrap got the attention of a white blue eyes male who instead of stopping the fight watched blue with interest. Blue let silver go and gave a weak growl to Carlos. "DON'T laugh at me again" she snarled "ok blue" Carlos whimper .

The male walked over "hello blue" he said crouching down " oh hi their.." she said sitting up "hi blue i am Matthew one of the senior warriors of the pack along with Ryan,vixen,Russell,amber,Jake,and hunter" he said with pride in his voice "i am the brother of Ryan and Russell" he said getting up "oh that is cool i don't have any siblings" blue barked "i saw you pinning down silver it is amazing on how well you reacted i never seen a pup act that fast" he replied "soon you will get a mentor to train you up to become an apprentice warrior" he looked at the three pups "i am going to ask if i can train you"he said before getting up and walking to see Ryan

"wow" blue barked she looked up at the sky she was going to be a blue night pack warrior she could not believe how amazing that sounded the ceremony was in a months time she could not wait.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So what do you all think of the first chapter should i continue? well im going to continue anyway XD well this has been Lois AKA Blue with the first chapter

ALSO please give me feedback :)