chapter 3:new training

6 months later

Out of a cave came a young brown wolf. Blue had grown lots now she was much smarter and learnt so much from the older wolves but still no mentor carlos had Hunter and silver had vixen.Today was the day that blue would get her mentor she hoped it was Matthew. it was half dark the sun was not even in  the sky but a navy blue sky told her it was on her way.

she padded down the slope and walked to the stream. As she crouched down her pink tongue lapped up the fresh teal water. She walked to the small clearing near by rabbits hopped around. blue crouched down and lept on one killing the closets one. Blue walked back to camp and left the rabbit in a cave on the bottom caves. 

As the sky tuned lighter. Blue layed on a rock and was twitching nervously then a movement came from a cave. A light cream female wolf with yellow eyes came out she was a year older than Blue its was carly blue stood up. They were best friends "hello carly good morning" blue barked nuzzling her freind.

"hello blue its a good morning...you existed" carly licked blues head "am i existed that is a bit of an understatement"  blue laughed sitting down the two she wolves went towards the open plains again and caught some more food. Carly was Matthews last apprentice she was a young strong wolf.

as the day went on every wolf was awake by noon it was time ryan climed onto the rock "pack members of the blue night pack may all who have watched this pup grow come here" all wolves stepped forward a pack 15 strong "now we know blue has not been given a mentor yet that is because she has a unique style i have not seen in years but now her mentor has been chosen....Matthew you trained carly in a way that no one here could train you shall complete her training" blue walked over to Matthew and bowed he did the same.

" i look forward to see you tomorrow at dawn" he barked the others cheered and barked in delight