Chapter 2: in the month

Blue, Carlos and Silver were three strong pups they lived far north in the drahan forest. were only the toughest of animals can brace the harsh snow storms. the blue night pack were not the only pack there are 4 wolf packs including the blue night pack, the sky rising pack they live in the thinback mountain range. The shifting sands pack they lived in the glamortalon desert and the isolated fur pack they lived on the island of unknowing away from the mainland. 

In a few weeks the pups were twice their size and already showing personality.The three pups were aloud to explore a small amount of woods now, but being pups they wandered of well away from the safe zone. They followed the small striate to the Medivah river were water of blue flowed this was the main river around. blue ,silver and Carlos ran down to the bank, the migrating salmon swam up the river towards their spawning home.

"wow i have never seen fish this big that right blue....uh....blue" silver looked were blue was then a large splash made him and Carlos whip around there blue was neck deep in the water with a fat salmon in her jaw. The fish wobbles and made blue bounce up and down blue dragged it out "well what are you waiting for" she questioned "get your dry fur into the river get a fish the pack will need it weather they like it or not" she growled at the boys.

the boys looked at her before jumping right into the water they ran around splashing each-other laughing and playing they were so happy life was easy after all three pups in this world were not important....were they? at least that is what they thought. Then as they were enjoying their fun a large sound came from the  the pups got together ready to face the evil. the monster appeared although t was not a monster at all  a familiar face appeared "ah hello you three..haha you walked quite far"Matthew chuckled  "lets go home" he said looking at the fish they caught "wow that's allot of fish" he said "yes we caught it we need help carrying it back" blue barked "no worries i can help"Matthew smiled picking up 4 of the fish the others had one each.

They walked back through the woods but Carlos felt uneasy, the mist had grown and the trees were just black then he looked and froze in the mist tow dark magenta eyes stared right at him Carlos to afraid to move just froze staring right at the eyes then they moved closer as a faint evil smile was appearing. Then Matthew called "Carlos lets go...what wrong" Carlos looked at him then looked back the eyes were gone he ran as quick he could "s....sorry guys" he whimpered. Silver laughed "Carlos is scared of the mist HAHAH" then blue snapped at him, "SHUT up silver your afraid of bees....look one over their" Silver jumped up in the air screaming then he realised nothing was their and walked of a little embarrassed.