chapter 4: from dawn till dusk

Blue woke up and shook her brown fur and walked out to the opening dawn fast approached. A few minutes later Matthew woke up and walked down "good morning blue" the humble wolf said  "hey Matthew"  blue yapped wagging her tail. "Well what are you waiting for blue we got some training to do".

"now?....OK" blue replied following the white wolf to an opening he stopped and faced blue "attack me" he said crouching down "umm...ok" blue said crouching down. She jumped but Matthew avoided the attack and counted it causing blue to impact the ground and get a mouth full of dirt. blue got up and spat out the dust.

"again this time try not to......make it to easy" Matthew teased blue jumped to face him this time she jumped left and right waiting Matthew seemed please "HEY WHAT IS THAT!" blue shouted Matthew looked and blue tackled him to the ground "arrr hahah....well done come on get of me you big lump" Matthew laughed.

 Blue held her tail up high and walked acting like an alpha "YES i done something good" blue cheered herself "i wish real battles were that fun". Matthew saw her energy "what are battles like have you been in any Matthew?" blue asked curiously.  "yes i have blue nothing like the great battles of old were a great noble leader would lead armies of thousands into a battle nothing like that and i am kind of sad about that i think it would be very fun!" he barked.

"OK wow i want to be in a battle like that.....maybe i am the leader" blue chucked as she stood as proud "i envy your enthusiasm blue....anyway lets get back to training the sun has come up we will train for as long as we can" Matthew replied.

Matthew and blue started to train and as Blue became better Matthew saw she had a great fighting spirit. Blue had trained hard and kept up her training learning how to kick for a defence. She learnt moves like strangle hold, wrestle down, rake, pin down, shake and decapitate. the sun slowly started to set.

Matthew and blue walked back to the pack when silver and carlos were waiting. "hey blue were have you been all day?" silver asked "yes blue we though a grimmer had come along and took you" carlos said "guys no grimmer could take me on with the training i have had all day"  blue boosted looking exhausted she was very hungry and thirsty she also had to do the pee dance on the way home.

"oh...ok miss moves" carlos laughed "yes what are you going to do worry us to death?" silver joked along with carlos "immature boys...*sigh*.....i can take your head off if you like?" blue growled they both stopped and walked of still keeping an eye on blue and blue had both eyes on them then a brown male with a white underbelly and light blue eyes came up to blue.

"Just ignore them blue their boys" he laughed blue looked to the male her mood changed "oh hello Russell" blue happily said. 

"hey how was your training with my brother" he asked  " tough but i learnt allot in one day" blue replied.

"ha yes Matthew had always given tough training but always left a soft spot for young ones goes easy on them for about a week" Russell explained "welp im so dead" blue chuckled. 

"want to go and get something to eat before silver and carlos eats it all after all winter had left pray low and i was already on my way their" he offered. "sure im starving" blue agreed and got up and walked with Russell to get something to eat the biggest thing their was a half starved mouse. blue handed it to Russell "you have it i will have something else" blue barked "are you sure?" he asked.

"yes i am very sure take it"blue insisted "thank you blue" he added  blue found a small baby pig that was more just skin and bone. "winter wont be easy not if pray is like this we might not make it" blue whispered to herself  walking out the small cave she crouched on the floor and very hungrily ate her pig.   

------------------------

TADADADAD its done hope you enjoyed this chapter :D yes i was listing to the song and yes i love it don't judge me XD anyway i hope this chapter foreshadows something(s) that might happen in the future what destiny awaits our characters could it be good or bad we may never know muahah

-Lois :D