From Trip to Memories..(Niall Horan FanFic)

Heaven's P.O.V:

As we arrived at the hotel our class was going to be staying at everything started settling in. "Alright, so welcome everyone. I hope your class trip is a fun one. Welcome to London everybody! If you have any further questions please feel free to ask." The lady at the front desk greeted us as she handed us our room keys. Well here we are in London, England. I wasn't use to being so far away from home. Home for me was Dublin, Ireland. I'm finally at my last year of high school and this year was almost over. I got my room key and Isabella,Amelia, and I were off to find our room we would be sharing, room 232. When we found our room we set our bags down by our beds. "Hey guys I'm going to take a shower before my step dad brings Cayden over." I informed the girls. They nodded and said a simple "Kay" After turning the water on I looked at myself in the huge mirror above the sink. Lets face it I am no Barbie doll by any means, actually I like to call myself the complete opposite of Barbie. I had a curvy figure. I've always had the "Mothering hips", I'm short at only 5'2" in height, my hair was chocolate brown, mid chest length, I was more chunky, I always had a pretty big chest area, my eyes were a ocean blue but they changed to green or grey depending on my mood. After standing at the mirror I finally undressed and stepped in the shower. When I got out I checked my phone to find a text from my step dad. 

In text:

Robbie: Hey Heaven, We're 10mins away from your hotel now. What room?

Me: Thanks Robbie, Room 232. I really appreciate this :)

Robbie: Kay be there soon.

Shit! I have only 10 minutes or less to get dressed and do my makeup. I rushed and threw on a London flag t-shirt I found at the airport gift shop, and my sparkly ripped tight jeans and did simple makeup of only liquid eyeliner on top and mascara just as I heard my step dad walk in. I walked out of the bathroom and Cayden ran to me and hugged my legs. "Mommy I missed you!" The 3 year old shouted in excitement. Cayden was my baby boy. The school said he could come with but he couldn't go in our schools plane for safety purposes which was fine with me. I put my son on my right hip and hugged my step dad. "Thank you for bringing him." I said. "No problem. Give me a call when you want me to get him." Robbie informed before heading out. I kissed my 3 year olds cheek and set him on my bed. I pulled out some of his toys from his bags and let him play while the girls and I unpacked. When we finished it was only 12:30pm. "Hey wanna go get ice cream?" Isabella asked hungrily. "Oh my god yes!" Amelia shouted sounding more excited then Cayden was about ice cream. I grabbed Caydens hand and we started walking to find a ice cream parlor. We found one a couple of blocks away from the hotel. Cayden wanted a mint chocolate chip ice cream cone, I got a chocolate fudge ice cream cone, Amelia got the same as me, and Isabella got a Rocky Road ice cream cone. Once we all payed for our ice cream we sat outside in the warm London air at a round table. Cayden was adorable. He had dirty blonde messy straight hair, these piercing greenish blue eyes, and my perfect cupids bow lip shape and not to big not to thin lips. He mostly looked like his father. His father didn't know anything about him though. It was a one night stand kinda thing that resulted in Caydens conception.