Fake relationship Chanwoo/Jinhwan

"Chanwoo -ah, help me" Jinhwan whined as he clinged to his shoulder. Chanwoo sighed and facepalmed himself.

"I don't want to do it hyung, You know right I don't have feeling for you. How can I act like one," he replied focusing his eyes on his phone. "Ouch! Hyung that hurts!" he groaned as Jinhwan keep on hitting his back.

"You're good at acting, please just this one. I promised I'll stop bugging you, if you agree to help me" Jinhwan pleaded and showed his cute face to Chanwoo. 'aish' Chanwoo thought.

"What good do I get if I help you?"

"If you agree, I'll pay you as much as you want."

"Okay, I'll help you. But only for this one, hyung" he said and Jinhwan pumped his fist to the air in happiness. "Tell me what I have to do?"

Jinhwan smirked for a while and hide his smile. "You know right what couple always do?" he asked and Chanwoo just nodded pretend to be cool. "Are you okay about it?"

"Ofcourse, we are not dating for real anyway. So why do I have to be shy," he replied. 'stupid me! I should just cancel this whole fake relationship before I fall for him!' Chanwoo's thought was blaming him inside. Chanwoo shrugged it off and continued to play his game.

"Okay then," he replied.

"Tonight is the party right?" Chanwoo asked and raised one of his eyebrows.

"Yea,"

"I think we need to get ready for it." Chanwoo said and stood up heading to his bedroom. Jinhwan also went to his bedroom. He sat on his bed and placed his right hand on his chest.

"Slow down heartbeat, Chanwoo might hear you if you keep on beating fastly." he said and smiled like crazy.

××××××××

"Should we go?" Chanwoo asked and Jinhwan. He smiled and nodded. As they arrived there's so many people greeting them.

"Woah! Are you two dating?" Donghyuk asked in suprised.

"Yeap," Chanwoo replied and Donghyuk clapped his hand crazily.

"See, I'm not lying" Jinhwan said to Donghyuk.

"I'm sorry hyung, I thought you're lying to me that you have a boyfriend. Now you proved it," he replied and smiled.

"Do you want to have a dance?" Chanwoo offered his hand to Jinhwan. He smiled and accepted his hand.

"Ofcourse,"

They dance along with the song. Jinhwan felt like the whole world stopped as their eyes meet eachother. Chanwoo didn't know what's taking control of him as he crashed his lips to Jinhwan.

Jinhwan was really shocked but he slowly closes his eyes. He enjoyed this moment. Chanwoo bite his bottom lips asking for permission from Jinhwan to enter his tounge. He let him and Chanwoo's tounge traveled inside his mouth.

Jinhwan let out a moaned when Chanwoo started to suck his upper lips. Both of them pulled away and gasped for air. Chanwoo leaned into his ear . "Do you want if we have a real relationship?" he asked with his heavy breath.

His voice made Jinhwan shivered. "Do you even like me?"

"Yes," he replied.

"I like you too," Jinhwan said and Chanwoo smiled.

"Let's go home, we need to spend time alone" Chanwoo said teasingly. Jinhwan nodded and blushed.

Happy new year!!!! Sorry for late update. ^^
I'm sorry for any mistake everyone!! Enjoy reading.
Stay tune!!
Bye!!