That XX Junhwe/Yunhyeong

Junhwe ruffled his hair in frustration. His mind kept thinking of Yunhyeong. ' I have to tell him,' he thought. He let out a deep sigh. He startled as he heard his phone rung. Yunhyeong's name was showned on his screen. His eyes went wide and he answered the call.

"Hello?" he said.

"Yah! You're not coming here?" Yunhyeong yelled through the phone making Junhwe smiled.

"Alright, alright. I'm coming," he replied and chuckled.

"I'll invite my boyfriend too, are you okay with it?" Yunhyeong asked and Junhwe's smile faded.

"I don't mind," he said as he pretended to be okay with it.

"Aright then, I'm waiting!" he said and hung up.

Junhwe took his key and drove off to Yunhyeong's house. He stepped out of his car and knocked on the door. He tilted up his head as heard the door creaked open. He smiled and Yunhyeong let him in.

"Where's Bobby?" Junhwe asked as he sat on the couch.

Yunhyeong pointed his finger to the bathroom's door. "Do you want some drink?" He asked as Junhwe shook his head. Both of them turned their heads when Bobby coughed.

"Hye, What are you doing here?" Bobby asked and wrapped his arm around Yuhyeong's shoulder.

"Yunhyeong asked me to come here," he replied.

"Why?" Bobby looked at Yunhyeong, waiting for answer.

"I miss Junhwe, because I barely meet him nowadays," he replied.

Junhwe tried to hide his smile at Yunhyeong's words. Junhwe missed Yunhyeong too. Bobby's phone then rang. He smiled when he read the text he had just received.

"Baby, I'm sorry but I have somewhere to go. Enjoy your time with Junhwe, bye!" he kissed Yunhyeong's head and dashed out of the house before Yunhyeong could said anything leaving him in a confuse state.

"What the hell? He just left me like that?" Yunhyeong said with annoyed face as Junhwe shrugged. " I don't know what happen to Bobby these days, he's acting weird," he continued.

"Tsk, acting weird like what?" Junhwe pretended as if he didn't know a thing about Bobby.

"He keep on playing with his phone and smiling like crazy. But when I asked him he said nothing."

"Don't you get curious or something?" he asked.

"Ofcourse I do! But he didn't want to tell me," Yunhyeong let out a heavy sigh.

On the other side Junhwe pitied Yunhyeong. He didn't deserve a man like that. Juhwe already had enough of Yunhyeong being treated like that. Junhwe thought it must be the right time to reveal the truth and reveal the ugliness that had been shaded.

"Why don't you come with me?"

"Where?" Yunhyeong blankly said at Junhwe's sudden request.

"Just come with me and you'll know it," Junhwe muttered which was sounding like he pleaded.

"Uhm, ok."

The whole drive was silent. Junhwe was not in the mood for a talk as his mind was a chaos thinking if this was really alright. While Yunhyeong was still confuse where Junhwe will bring him. They arrived at the venue and it was a coffee shop.

"So you're going to treat me for a coffee?" Yunhyeong smiled and leaned back at the seat, his seat belt was still on.

"Actually.... how do I say this," Junhwe talked to himself rather than to Yunhyeong.