One.

Gareth's P.O.V

I was just checking my bedroom, making sure I picked up everything and other things were where I wanted them to prevent boredom in this extremely long car journey.

Some of my friends, well my closest friends, came to see me before I went and to wave as we drove off. Even though I did say my goodbyes to everyone yesterday. I guess they're just the true friends.

As we began driving out onto the main roads all turns and cars speeding, my friends and the town I lived in became a source of history in my life as this journey was turning into a story to tell my children and grandchildren.

Lucy's P.O.V

We were all sitting round a table in the dining room with food. Only thing for me, is I'm single. It's Rachel and Josh together and Leah and Joe. Then there's Josh. We have two Josh's in our 'squad' and they have the same name. Shit. I know but it's life.

The only possible way is to either call the one with Rachel actor/singer or Rachel's Josh or Joshua. The other one is simply Josh.

Josh was once with Emily. The school's new bitch. No one likes her. She hangs around with about two people. She was once friends with us but pushed us all away as she turned into a bully yet accuses us. She's quite.....bipolar.

Josh&Rachel were always all cute and things when we were together and God knows what they're like at home. Everyone wants a relationship like them and they're the longest in school. They were together since year 6 and they're now in year 11. But yeah.

Josh broke up with Emily because she was getting very controlling over him and he couldn't be arsed anymore so stood up for himself, which, in case you hadn't guessed, Emily didn't take well, became a bully and left everyone.