Chapter 1

{ quick authors note; Kian will be in normal font and Jc will be in bold💙}

Jc's pov
I looked at my beautiful boyfriend as he was sleeping beside me.
Today we're gonna go shopping and I'm gonna spoil him as always, he hates it but hey I'd do anything for him.
"Take a picture , it will last longer boo!"
And with that I snapped out of my trance and tickled Kian.
"Babe stahhhhp"
"Nah I think I'm gonna stay here for a while"
I slowly kissed him earning a sexy moan from him.
"Jc agh god"
I quickly rolled outta bed and dashed to our kitchen.
"Jc you fuckboy!"
"You love it babe!"
I absolutely loved doing this to Kian, seeing him sexually frustrated is the funniest thing omg.

I think today I'm gonna ask Jamie if she can come to the mall with us, she's my best friend and she was my first and last girlfriend before I came out. Her and Kian get along perfectly and I think it's absolutely amazing.

~~~ Breakfast🍳~~~~|
"Babe what are we doing today?"
My curious boyfriend asked, whilst eating a mouthful of lucky charms.
"Umm well, you , Jamie and I are going to the mall and maybe lunch or dinner after?"
"Okay babe, I'll go get ready"
Kian washed up his bowl and swayed his hips whilst he walked up the stairs. I swear to god he always tries to get me back.