Chapter 2

Kian's pov
After Jc told me we where going to the mall with Jamie, I was beyond excited.

I rushed into our room and had a quick shower before I put one of Jc's shirts on and skinny jeans with some vans.
*phone rings*
( Stella : sbunny🐰 Kian; k🐻)
Sbunny🐰; hey Kian
K🐻; hey Stella how are you
Sbunny🐰; not so good, but anyways our daughter, Mia wants to stay with you.
K🐻; omg woah how long has it been?
Sbunny; too long, look I'm moving to Australia and you've never seen Mia so I thought hey why don't you spend time  with her....
K🐻; erm okay , but i swear she's like  14 now?
Sbunny🐰; yeah she is, can I drop her off today around 10?
K🐻; okay sure
Sbunny🐰; great, you're the best Kian!
* phone cuts*

Okay so basically Mia is the child that I had with Stella when we where about 15, back then I was 'straight' so I agreed to being a father. Soon enough I saw Jc on YouTube and heard he was coming to my town for a show, I paid $40 for a vip m&g and he asked for my number and that's how we fell in love. Stella didn't want me to feel torn between Jc and our baby so she told me I could be inlove with Jc but still help with financing for our baby girl.

I'm really nervous for Mia to get here, I mean Jc knows and it's my house so she should feel welcomed here, I'm her dad for gods sake!