The mall

Jc's pov
We got dressed and left for the mall.
I rested my hand on Kian's thigh as usual and noticed he was extremely nervous.
"Kiki what's up baby?"
"Um don't get mad at me okay"
"Okay baby, I'm listening?"
" Well, Stella called and basically umm she wants me to spend time with Mia.."
"Omg really that's great babe, isn't she like 14 now?!"
I said kissing his cheek, I'm glad Stella is finally letting Kian spend time with Mia.  Don't get me wrong, I like Stella and all but Kian hasn't really been given permission to see Mia before.

As we approached the mall , I parked the car and we went inside.
I got out my phone and texted Jamie
( Jamie= jfoxxx  Jc=sexgod😏
Sexgod= aye butthole where are you? X
Jfoxxx; in Victoria secret😛
Sexgod; ight we'll see you there
Jfoxxx; okay ❤️
---- end  of texts-----
Kian and I walked towards Victoria secret, when we where bombarded by Jamie.

"Hi babies!" My best friend screeched.
"Hi Jamie" Kian and I both said in unison.
We let Jamie finish her bra shopping or whatever and I went to forever 21 to get some clothes for Mia.
/// forever 21\\\\
"Babe I think she'll like this!"
I looked over to Kian who was holding a pile of tank tops, crop tops and high waisted shorts.
"Woah babe that's a lot of clothes!"
"No it's okay, I'll pay "
And with that Kian walked to the counter as paid for everything. Now we where on our way to get lunch with Jamie.
We eventually decided on in and out.
"Jamie I have some important news to tell you!" Kian said a little too excitedly.
"What?" Jamie said with mouth full of fries
"Mia's coming tonight!!" Kian screamed .
"That's great Kian, omg I have to meet her!"
And straight after that our whole lunch was spent talking about Mia, don't get me wrong I like Mia but she doesn't know her dads gay and I'm afraid she wouldn't like me.