≫ death.

Words: 284

I woke up. The room was lit really dim and I felt amazingly drowsy. I contemplated just going back to sleep but I woke up for a reason.

I got up and felt something wet underneath my foot. "Damnit," I thought to myself. Did I spill something? Did Aiden? Or better yet, one of the mischevious ghosts?

Looking over, I was in sheet shock. I couldn't move. Helpless, motionless, and confused explained my emotions.

There lay myself, blood in my (h/c) hair and on the wooden floor, streaming to where I stood. I was.. dead? This had to be some sick joke, a horrible dream even.

I ran. I ran through the entirety of the house, looking for Tate, Violet, anyone. Aiden was probably with his friends in town so he couldn't be suspicious of anything.

I paused, taking a breath that was more of a sigh than the latter. "Y/N," I heard someone begin, "what in the hell is going on?". "In my bedroom," I sobbed. It was Violet. I couldn't think of what happened, it truly scared the living shit out of me.

She marched to my room and stood with her mouth tall. I walked in the room and stood beside her. "Y/N.. I'm so sorry.." she softly said. "You're.. dead?"

"What the fuck? Who would do this?" I questioned. "I don't know. Tate wouldn't, you guys seem like good friends. I wouldn't, your brother wouldn't, the bad ghosts usually just stay in the basement and would rather die all over again that leave there.." she analyzed.

"There's only one person I know that would do this," she stated. I looked at her with puppy eyes and she said "Hayden McClaine".