| 2 |

◾️ Chris 'Lace' Wislon POV

I watched Saydia speed walk to the elevator, ignoring me calling her name.

The fuck did I say wrong?

No lie, I didn't think this girl would be so damn shy all I asked was could she help with my bags shit, she did come to me first. I gotta admit She was a cute lil shorty tho, for a big girl of course, I could tell she was probably just getting outta bed considering her appearance. She wasn't necessarily my type, but I could make a few exceptions. But it didn't matter cause I would be around her a lot more so I guess a lot of exceptions would have to be made.

Shrugging, I picked up my boxes and made my way to the other side of the building to get to my condo. When I got in I dropped all the boxes to the ground, before I pulled out my phone and scrolled through my contacts til' I got to who I wanted. I placed the phone to my ear and waited for someone to answer, but it just went to the voicemail. Out of frustration, I threw it across the room I heard it hit the wall but I really didn't give a fuck at this point. I just stood there in the middle of the floor trying to think of a plan.

I was snapped out of my thoughts by a knock on the door with a certain beat letting me know exactly who it was. 

I opened the door just to fall on my ass. I damn near got the wind knocked out of me.

"BRUH WHAT THE FUCK !?" I yelled before standing up and straightening out my clothes.

"Nigga you standing yo happy go lucky ass in the do' looking like a lost monkey knowin I got all these damn boxes and shit" My cousin Killo said before dropping all the boxes in the middle of the floor where he was standing.

"You was gone let me open the damn do' ain't it man? And That don't mean you bust in hea' like you own some shit. " I said before walking over to him and snatching his hat off his head throwing it on the floor

He looked at me and frowned "Pick my hat up." he said pointing to the ground

I looked around the room, then went to the door and opened it looking to my left and right, I closed it and went to the bathroom down the hall and then to each of the rooms "damn" I walked back over to him and put my hand on his shoulder looking down, I shook my head.

He looked over at me frowning "What, weird ass fucking nigga?"

"I can't fin' who the hell you was talkin' to brotha."

He sucked his teeth and shrugged my arm off his shoulder "Man fuck you, looking like a damn crunchy bar" he said before bending down picking his hat up and turning it to the back.

I just stared at him and sucked my teeth "Hahaha you got jokes, but nigga where the bitches at?" I asked going over towards the kitchen and hopping on the island.

He looked over at me with at twisted but confused smile, "niggaa what bitches, I'm a faithful man no hoes for me my guy." He said poking out his chest looking like a fucking bird.

I tried not to laugh, but once I saw the serous look on his face I couldn't hold it in " YOU? , FAITHFUL?" I laughed even harder .

He just twisted his hat backwards again and rolled his eyes "Yes nigga I'm faithful, you laughing I'm serious nigga, I realized I been fucking over a good female nigga, and once she almost left me it hit me like damn nigga ... she really rocking with the kid and shit the least I can do is show her I appreciate her and love her and treat her like the queen she is and get my shit together nigga" he said that with the up most seriousness and he wasn't ashamed to say he loved his lady, I couldn't do nothing but respect that.

"Yea I hear ya man, I just never thought one female would have you like this, all pride less and shit, it's a good look tho man"

"Yea, well I really lover her bro and Ian tryna lose her to nomo stupid shit."

"Yea yea, when you gone bring shorty around the fam tho nigga? You been messing with ha' foe a couple years and I only heard her name once nigga"

He just rubbed his hands together cheesing like a lil bitch "Yea, I hear ya man, she'll be around real soon I promise that"

"Beettt nigga . She got a friend tho my guy?"

"Yea but she ain't yo type my guy, nothing close"  he said chuckling.

I didn't even wanna know what he meant by that considering the look on his face. "ooh. well nvm.... but nigga where the food at"

"Nigga where the fuck yo furniture at is the real question?" He just thought that was so damn funny, cause he started coughing, cause he was laughing so hard.

I threw a water bottle that was sitting on the island at his head and that shut his ass up "That's what you get, but it's gone be some niggas bringing the furniture in later on this evening so I just gotta wait." I said shrugging.

Since I was doing this mission as a personal for someone, I didn't have to worry about anything because everything else as far as location, where I would stay, who would get the furniture, money, food, and all that good shit was taken care of and all I needed to focus on was getting what I was suppose to be getting done, done. Since I'm the most trustworthy one of all the workers and im all about the business I was picked to do this. So I do what I need and be on out, ian with the funny games and the extra shit. But considering how my morning is going right now, This gonna take a lil bit more work than I thought.

"Man I still can't believe you still in this shit, when you gone get out the game? Especially after all the shit you had to see, first-hand, Tony go through what you nee-"

"Look man" I said cutting him off "ian tryna hear you spit all this dumb ass shit in my ear right now dawg', you know why I'm doing the shit I do so you don't even gotta go there. So stop telling me what the fuck I need to do man, I just wanna get this shit over with, get my guap and be on bout my business, and until you start paying my fucking bills stop tryna be pastor Nolestein all the damn time." I said highly annoyed with all his fucking lectures.

He put his hand over his heart and leaned back a little "Well excuse the fuck outta me 'mr I'm on my manly period" he mumbled some other shit I couldn't understand while he was making his way towards the back, to the bathroom I guess.

I just chuckled and shook my head. it's all Love.

"Aye man I'm bout' to get get some grub I'll be back." I yelled towards the back while hopping off the island and grabbing my keys out of my pocket and going to go pick my phone up from where I threw it
"Damn I'm lucky" I mumbled once I saw it had no damage.

"Where you going" he peeked from the door of the bathroom.

"Iono' shitty booty" I said shrugging "McDonald's maybe, I'll text you and let ya' know"

"Aight, be safe crunchy dick" and with that he slammed the door. 

I swear that nigga got dropped on his head a couple times before.

I made my out the door making sure it was locked, before I took the elevator down back to the lobby of the building. I pulled my phone out and started responding back to my messages. I stayed on the 2nd floor I could've just took the stairs, but that's too much. No lie this shit was nice, more uppity than I expected, but still nice. I was just about to open the door to get to the garage when I felt something fall under me and a soft groan sound. Damn, today is not my day. I looked down and saw a lil darkskin shorty and it looked like she dropped her bag "My bad ma ian see ya" I said reaching my hand out to help her up, she took it and started picking her bag up.

"It's all good but watch what's in front of you next time aight?" she said looking me up and down and with that, she pushed past me going the opposite way I just came.

"Females and these damn attitudes" I mumbled to myself. I Just shook my head and proceeded my way to my cocaine white 2014 x5 BMW. This my baby right here. I drove down the street listening to Kodak Black album 'Institution' while I made my way to my destination, thinking about how I was gonna get this girl talking to me.