Chapter 3: Come Right Out And Say It

Song: Come Right Out And Say It in nightcore

~Ciel's P.O.V.~

I feel so stupid. I lost my best friend, my crush to my mortal enemy. I let (Y/n) slip away to Alois. I never wanted to admit to her that I liked her. She admitted to me that she liked me twice and I turned her down. Every time we're at school they would always kiss and all those lovey stuff. I felt heartbroken.

~Your P.O.V.~

Alois and I are a happy dating couple. I've been noticing that Ciel lost his last spark in his eye. I felt sorry for him. He's my best friend but I never talk to him. I would rarely respond to him when he texted me.

[1 month time skip]

Alois is not how he used to be. He would always hit me and made me loose my virginity even though I didn't want to. He would always make me suck his member 5 times a day. I always cry myself to sleep again.

~Ciel's P.O.V.~

I felt worried for some reason for (Y/n). At school she's always wearing sweatshirts and she hates them. When it's hot she would never roll up her sleves. It's like she's trying to hide something but I don't know what it is.

~Your P.O.V.~

I'm moving away. My parents finally let me live by myself and I wanted to move faraway from Alois even though it meant leaving Ciel. I no longer wanted to deal with the boys so I was going to move to Flordia. I wrote a letter for Ciel telling him that I'll be leaving and put it in his locker through the openings. I then left school to go home and pack.

~Ciel's P.O.V.~

Before I went home I went to my locker to put my textbook away when I saw a letter. I put my textbook in my locker and grabbed the letter and closed my locker then read the letter.

____________________________________
Dear Ciel,

I will be leaving California today. I'm sorry that I have never spent time with you. I will be leaving at 5:30 pm and be at the San Francisco airport if you want to see me leave. I'm sorry again and please forgive me best friend,

Love (Y/n) (L/n)
____________________________________

I felt heartbroken. My best friend left without even saying goodbye. I ran to my car and drove to the airport. If only I could've

Come Right Out And Say It