Prologue

Pano ba mag mahal ng hindi nasasaktan?

Pwede bang tumakas nalang sa katotohanan?

Makakaya ba na matalo ang tadhan?

Kaya mo bang mag request kay cupid na ikaw ang pumili ng taong papanain nya?

Ano ba ang dapat gawin kapag nasasaktan kana ?

Anong klaseng ship ang pipiliin mo? Friend o relation ?

pwede bang mag mahal ng sabay? yung Hanggang lima? o sampu ?

Mag mamahal kapa ba ulit kung mismong pinag katiwalaan mo ng sobra ay lolokohin ka din?

And Last! Do you ever taken for granted?

If Yes! Congrats,

Because being hurt is not alwayas a worst, Sometimes it's better. Being broken is not a badluck it just a new lesson that result on your test instead of revenge be thankful cause they prove you that your Good enough to find someone who really best than them, And let you have a someone who is imperfectly fit on you but that imperfection lead you to the true meaning of love and become perfect and nothing was being matter.

Being love by someone you love is greates feeling that you only wanted. every people dream it..

To live with their love

Having a Happy life..

but what if ...

Lahat ng pangarap mo sa umpisa palang nawala na? nasaktan ka, nag mahal ka ulit, nasaktan ka nanaman and this time, Napagod ka na..

And this turn you into a MANHATER.

How tragic,

How rediculous,

How hard,

All the pain, that you have,

All the time you patiently wait,

All the tears that you cry,

All the Hard that you've work enough

And, most of all.. All the things that you sacrificed but become wastes.

After the lies that you've heard, Are you still beleive them?

Are you willing to prove that you worth, and their worth?

I know its pathetic, Loved again even you reject in so many times,

but its LOVE, its a blind.

Your Going to sacrifice all the things,

it is unconditionally, your going to give everything and came to the point that you forget your self.

Kung hindi ka mag sasakripisyo, at masasaktan..

Hindi mo masasabing Nagmamahal ka..

Masakit pero kinaya ko..

Naging option ako..

Naging rebound..

Pero in the end, Nag papasalamat ako dahil Natuto ako at mas lalo pang naging matapang, masaket pero dapat kayanin dahil hindi lang sa iisang tao umiikot ang mundo mo, try to realize the people around you.

And atleast you know your worth...

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Hallowwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!

o diba? ang agang bitter, Yan ang personality ko. Hihihihihi.

seriously isa yang advice, true to life experience yan . At masasabi kong applicable talaga sya cause its Just happened in real life.

Love lot's♥