Chapter 1

Chloe's POV

I'm Chloe and I am 15 and my best friends are Maddie,Charleigh,CheyAnne, and chayse. I'm a tom boy but I love Magcon I like Shawn mendes the most and Maddie likes Cameron Dallas and Charleigh likes Nash Grier. Cheyanne dosnt like anyone in Magcon and chayse is a guy so he just listens to me talk about about them. I am kinda famous on vine and YouTube but I'm not famous enough to be part of Magcon.

"SQUIRREL" my phone blared
'Come here for a minute' from mom

I got out of bed and went to my mom and step dad's room.
"I have a surprise for you" my mom said and handed me a gift bag
I opened the gift bag and saw a box "really" I said and pulled out the box. I opened the box and started crying. I pulled out the Magcon ticket and started to read it. It said 'Magcon 2014' "There's only 1" I said " well there is 1 for you and Maddies mom is giving her hers and Charleighs mom is giving her hers" mom said.  "Oh my god Maddie and Charleigh and I get to go to Magcon together" I said " yea yall are going to fly to California tomorrow and stay with your aunt Arielle for a week" my mom said "yay thank you"I said and headed back to my room to text Maddie and Charleigh. I started a group chat with Charleigh and Maddie and named it 'MAGCON'  
"HEY GUYS I HAVE BIG NEWS" I texted

"SO DO I" charleigh said

"SO DO I" Maddie said

"ALL 3 OF US ARE GOING TO MAGCON" I texted

"THATS WHAT I WAS GOING TO SAY" Charleigh and Maddie both said

"OMFG WE ARE GOING TO MAGCON" I texted

"YES WE ARE!!!" Maddie and Charleigh both said

"I GTG PACK  TTYL" I said

"SAME TTYL" they both said

I set my phone on my bed and turned on the radio and pulled out my suitcase. I packed summer clothes since it is summer and it is hot outside but it is hotter in California. I packed my swimsuit and jean shorts and a few crop tops and pajamas. I haven't seen my aunt Arielle since she moved to California so I'm excited to see her she is 19 and she is technically my step aunt but I just call her Arielle. When she lived here we acted like sisters and when she moved I was so upset. We still text a lot but I'm really excited I get to see her.

I was snapped out of my thoughts by my phone ringing. I looked at the caller ID and it said Arielle🐬. I quickly picked up.

"Hey I'm so excited I get to see you!" I said

"Me to it has been to long and I'm also excited to see your friends" she said

"They are excited to they miss you" I said

"So whatcha doin" she asked

"Packing for tomorrow" I said

" I have a surprise for you but I can't tell you what it is till you get here" she said

"Okay well I'm gonna finish packing I will see you tomorrow night" I said

"Okay bye" she said

I finished packing and it was 7:30 pm so I decided to take a shower.

I got my clothes and and walked to the bathroom. I set my stuff down and took off my makeup. I turned on the water and got on Twitter wile the water heated up.

Soon the water was warm so I sat my phone down and got in. 40 minutes later I got out and put on my pajamas and brushed threw my wet hair. I walked back to my room and checked my phone and got on Twitter. It was 9:00 so I decided that since I have to be up at 4:00 am I should go to sleep. I fell asleep thinking about tomorrow.

"WAKE UP" my mom yelled and she shook me awake

"Okay I'm awake" I said and got up

I looked at my phone and had a text from Maddie and Charleigh in the group chat

From Maddie:

ITS TO EARLY

From Charleigh:

I KNOW IT IS WAY TO EARLY BUT WE GET TO GO TO MAGCON

From me:

It is early but we get to go to California and see my aunt Arielle and go to magcon.

I set my phone down and got up and got dressed in jean shorts and a crop top with horse on it. I brushed my teeth and put on light makeup and put my makeup and tooth brush and hair brush in my bag. I looked at my phone and it was 4:20! Crap we gotta go my flight is at 5:30 and the airport is and hour away.

"MOM WE GOTTA GO!"I yelled and grabbed my bag and my cary on bag and put my phone and phone charger in it and ran out the door and put my stuff in the car and my mom came outside and we drove to the airport. I pulled out my phone and texted Maddie and Charleigh and told them I was on my way to the airport and they said they are to.

Finally we arrived at the airport and got through security and Charleigh and Maddie where sitting there waiting on the plane to be called.

"Bye text me when you land love you" my mom said and hugged me

" bye love you " I said and walked over to Maddie and Charleigh. We fan girled until our plane was called. "Flight 204 to California now boarding" the lady over the intercom said

" California here we come" I said and got up and headed to the boarding gate we handed the lady our tickets and we got on the plane. We got to our seats and I pulled out my ear buds and my phone and turned on my music and soon fell asleep.

I woke up a few hours later and we where landing. I packed up my stuff and woke up Charleigh and Maddie. They let us off the plane and we got our stuff and looked around for my aunt. Finally we found my aunt and I ran up to her and hugged her and so did Maddie and Charleigh. We talked for a little bit and then headed to her car. I texted my mom and told her that arielle just picked us up. We arrived at arielles house and she said she had a surprise for me.
"Okay so the surprise is I live near Cameron Dallas and also Magcon is right down the street" she said

"That is so cool" I said excitedly

"Well your mom said that the tickets are for the day after tomorrow so tomorrow we get to hang out" Arielle said

" okay that sounds good" I said

Arielle sowed us to a guest room and all 3 of us put our stuff in there and took showers and told Arielle good night and we soon fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So this is my first chapter of this fanfict! I wanted to do a fanfict that had Magcon in it so I did it in 2014 instead since Magcon is over. Anyway.....

Vote!

Comment!

Share!