New Years Kiss

It was 11:58 and Timmy and I were comfortably sat on the couch with a bag of chips and our New Years hats. 2015 was a great year and Timmy and I spent all night talking about our fun memories of the year.
I glanced over to the tv as I heard
10
9
8
7
6
5
4
3
2
1
I looked to Timmy and he was smirking at me. We both leaned in at the same time and I felt his luscious lips melt into mine. We kissed for a good 10-15 seconds before we both pulled apart.
Timmy and I were drinking sparkling grape juice and Timmy cleared his throat to make a toast.
"To an amazing year, my love". He says while raising his glass.
"To an amazing year" I say and raise my glass while smiling. We clink our glasses and take a sip. "I love you baby". He said. "I love you too babe". You replied.
___________________________
HAPPY NEW YEAR 🎉💖
So I know this imagine isn't the best but it's late and I'm so tired.
And if you want a personal imagine, just comment your name and the type of imagine that you want (cute, dirty, sweet, fight, makeup, breakup, etc)
And if you didn't read my last update, I was thinking of changing the story cover photo to a more updated photo and a different font. I might do that tomorrow.
ily 💓
-K