Chapter 7

Coles pov.

Once we were done running, our wolves sat by a stream. She lapped up water while I watched her. She was absolutely beautiful. How did I get so lucky to have such a wonderful mate.

Katie's ears perked and she looked around. Then, I heard a twig snap. I turned around to see the packs slut, blake. I had dated Blake before and she was giving me a flirtatious smile. I didn't know if Katie knew our past, but by the feral growl beside me, I was guessing she did.

Blake came toward me and I shifted. Not caring about my nudity. Then Katie scampered behind a tree and came back out fully clothed. So I went and got dressed. I was walking back when I overheard Katie and Blake's conversation.

"Hello there mutt." I lowly growled when Blake addressed my mate with such disrespect. Katie whimpered and I felt my heart clench. But Katie snapped back. "Hi Blake" through clenched teeth.

Blake stepped closer and poked Katie's chest. "Cole is mine hoe. Stay away from her or I will personally have Jackson kill you" Jackson was Blake's 'boy toy' whenever Blake wanted a fuck, Jackson was there. Our kind always were early losing our virginity because we most likely found our mates early. I guess Blake took that as an opportunity to be whore. She did not lose her virginity to her mate. She hasn't even met him.

Katie's eyes filled with rage. Her face reddened and she snapped. "Listen here bitch. He is mine. I don't care if you have a history with him or not. He is my mate and I will not tolerate you, hoe" she growled out. Blake faltered but regained her head. "What did you say?!" Blake screeched. Katie's eyes flashed a dark coal black. Blake looked shocked. She had brought Katie's wolf out. And with her being newly shifted, she is more emotional then any other time. "You heard me! CLOSE YOUR LEGS AND GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM MY MATE. I DON'T CARE WHO YOU THINK YOU ARE. BUT I AM YOUR FUTURE LUNA AND I WILL HAVE YOU BANNED. NOW GO GET YOUR FUCK BUDDY AND SCAMPER OFF BITCH."

Blake's face turned to pure horror as Katie turned wolf and swiped Blake's face with her paw. Drawing blood. Blake let out a shrill scream as she ran away holding her cheek. Katie shifted back and her eyes turned to normal.

Now I know never to piss her off. I came out from my hiding place and wrapped my arms around her waist, loving the sparks. She flinched. Probably still sensitive from the 'Blake incident'. I turned her around. She looked up at me as I towered over her. I took her hands and put them behind my neck and she clasped them. I lifted her chin to my height and kissed her with passion. I let my hands roam as her hands ran through my hair.

I prodded her mouth asking for entrance. She declined. I backed her up against a tree and she gasped. I took that as my chance. I slipped my tongue into her mouth and explored her. We fought for dominance and my hands went up her shirt. I snaked my hands around her thighs and hoisted her up as she wrapped her legs around my waist. As things started to get intense, my phone rang. My dad was texting me.

Time to come home, late alpha training -Dad

Be home soon. I have to drop Katie off. -Cole

I turned off my phone and walked Katie home, hand in hand.

----

Katie's pov

When I got home, cole gave me a quick kiss before my parents saw him. I walked into the kitchen seeing my parents eating their dinner. They looked up and I felt a sudden rage tick on in my head.

"When was anyone going to tell me I was a fucking wolf?!" They froze and have eachother a look.

"Katie, watch your language, by the way your speaking, I'm thinking you shifted" my dad calmly said.

"Fuck yeah I shifted into a fucking monster! And no I will not watch my language because my whole life has been lies" my dad got up to walk toward me and I stopped him.

"Don't come close to me." As I was walking upstairs I heard my parents please to listen to them. That just fueled me more as I ran up the stairs and slammed my door shut. The rage kept on building up and suddenly I felt a need to let my wolf out.

'Shift...shift' I started panicking when th voice spoke again. 'I am your wolf, there is no need to be afraid, I am part of you as you are me. I will help you get through your emotions' when she stopped speaking I felt a sudden relief fill me.

I breathed in and I felt my bones pop again, but not as painful. I opened my eyes and noticed I was my wolf. I heard a clicking sound and saw my door open and my dad walked in holding a key up and giving me a smirk. He then noticed that I was my wolf and I saw panic flash through his eyes. "Sweetie I need you to think of yourself as a human. Your anger fueled your wolf to come out. Think of your human." I saw images of my brown hair and my glasses as I felt the shift overtake me. I looked up to see my dad holding out clothes and looking the other way so I could dress.

After I was dressed I sat on my bed next to my father. He hugged me and gave me a look. "Do you want to know why you are a wolf?" He asked me and I nodded. "You and I are what you call lyncans. We are shifters in other words. Your mother is full human. When I met your mom I was shocked because there hasn't been a human-lyncan couple in decades. It is forbidden in our pack. Our pack has few rules but that is one. We were protecting you from my world because you are a child of a forbidden couple. If people other than our pack found out you were a lyncan, it would be fine. Telling our pack that your mom was pregnant with a human lyncan almost got the both of us killed. It was hard for a little while. But when our alpha, alpha carter, found his mate, and she was human, he changed the rule. When they gave birth about 2 months after us to their son. And in a couple of months he will become alpha. He is 14 at the time and on his 15th birthday he will become alpha. But for him to become alpha he has to find his mate and they have to complete the mating process." I stopped him. Processing the information.

"Dad, what is the future alphas name?" I looked at him curiously.

"You might as well know who your future alpha is. I'm pretty sure his name is cole..." And that is when everything started making sense. Cole was the future alpha, and I was his mate.