Chapter 2~ Home

*in 3rd person*

"Omg, can't you get here any sooner?" Jena said tiredly.

Jena has been on the phone for 10 mins because the taxi company said that the earliest time that the taxi could arrive was in an hour.

"Whatever, let's just cancel the taxi, we could walk or get someone to drive us" Jaide suggested.

"Well, we could just walk home, it's only a 20 minute walk" Jena said.

"Umm.. do you know the way?" Jaide asked.

"Pssh, of course" Jena slurred.

They start walking in the direction that Jena apparently thought was the way home.

*Dave's POV*

"Omg that was an awesome party!" Zac exclaimed.

"Yeah... it was, umm what did you think about those two girls from the bar?" I asked Zac.

"Oh yeah,  we should totally call them up soon" Zac said.

"Wait, but what if they have boyfriends?"I said sadly.

"Well, they won't have them for much longer, nobody can compete with us!" Zac laughed drunkenly.

"lol... isn't that them over there?" I said pointing towards them.

"Oh ya I think thats them... but why are they walking alone?" Zac questioned me.

"Maybe we should try to catch up to them, just in case if something happens." I suggested.

" Aight lets goooooooo!" Zac said excitedly.

*back to 3rd person*

As Jena and Jaide continued to walk down the street, two strange older men walked towards them.

"How you doin" one of the men said.

"I'm perfect... unlike you" Jena said in a sassy and disgusted tone.

"Damn Robert, we've got a feisty one!" The man said to the other one.

"Ohhh Gerald we've got a quiet one too!" Robert said as they started to get closer to the girls.

"What do you want?" Jaide asked quietly.

"You'll find out soon enough" Robert and Gerald said in sync.

They both grabbed their arms and starting pulling them towards an alley way.

Jena and Jaide both start to scream.

"Hey! What do you think that you're doing!?" Shouted a voice from behind them.

Jena and Jaide turned around to see Zac and Dave running towards them.

"Get your hands off them!" Dave said as he started to punch one of the guys and as Zac was punching the other one.

When the two guys were unconscious, Zac and Dave turned to the girls grabbing their hands and pulling them away from the unconscious guys.

Once they're at a safe distance, Zac and Dave turn to the girls and asked if they're okay.

"I'm fine, but my feet are KILLING me," Jaide said as she started to take off her heels.

"I'm fine, but I'm really tired " Jena said basically falling asleep on Zac's shoulder. 

"Let's get you guys home, where's your car?" Dave asked.

"umm. We took a limo and then our boyfriends left early and took the limo home,"Jena said.

"oh, well we can drive you guys home" Zac said.

"That'd be great, where's your car" Jaide said tiredly.

"Over there," Dave said pointing towards a white Range Rover.

They all started walking towards the car.

*Zac's POV*

Dave and I sat in the front while the girls sat together in the back.

"What's the address?" I asked turning around to them to find them already asleep.

"Wait.. how do we get them home? We don't even know their address" Dave asked me.

"Well.... what if we take them to our house and drive them back to their place in the morning" I suggested.

"Sounds good" Dave said happily.

"Bruh, are you falling for Jaide?" I asked Dave.

"..... are you falling for Jena?" Dave asked.

"But didn't they say that they have boyfriends?"I asked not really wanting to know the answer.

"Pssh, but we probably have more money than them and what girls don't love money" Dave said cockily. 

"oh..um.. kay?" I said quietly.

The rest of the drive was pretty quiet.

*back in 3rd person*

When they arrived at Dave and Zac's house, they carried the girls into their rooms.

Zac convinced Dave that they should sleep on the couch so the girls won't feel uncomfortable.

"Awh, she looks so cute when she's sleeping" Dave said looking at Jaide thinking that no one could hear him.

"I know you like her!" Zac screamed from another room.

"Shut up!" Dave yelled shaking his head," Let's just go to sleep already."