Battle Scars

<<HEYHEYHEY :D So this is the first full length book I'm going to publish on Wattpad!!! *crickets* hehe...I hope you like itttttt and I'm still waiting for a cover but I wanted to get this up right away before I got lazy :D READVOTECOMMENTTELLYOURFRIENDSBLAHBLAHBLAH <3 If you're reading this I love you. Just saying (: Hope you like it! And btw, chapter 1 starts on next section <3 <3 >>

Creds to the awesome christianwriter101 for making the awesome book cover! I'll also dedicate a chapter (ch.4) to her  and put the extras she made on the side :D so the one on the side is one of hers.

And I dedicated this to Aquarene9 because she is awesome and I love her and she puts up with my writing OCD and my unhealthy obsession with Harry Potter. That is all. 

PROLOGUE:

To defeat your enemy you must be agile. You must possess high level skills; flexibility, wit, courage and determination.  You must let go of all standards—all morals, all ethics—and focus only on what is right for mankind—that is, what your nameless boss orders you to do. You must be cold—cold and indifferent—to the sufferings of everyone; yourself, your loved ones, even your enemy. You must be detached, and do only what is asked, with no thought for anything—or anyone—else. The first thing they teach you; don't trust anyone. Nobody is good, nowhere is safe. You must always be alert, always on your toes. Only a few individuals are fully capable of taking this job, risking their devoted lives in the process. 

I am one of the individuals who joined this team, chosen for the sole reason that I had nothing left. This was no ordinary job; we had to be ready for anything and everything. I assured myself that I was not afraid or hesitant, but head on ready to fulfill the duty I had to my country. Despite the fact that I can lose my life or be tortured for information at any given time, I still move forward with my head held high, because, in reality, this job is what I live for. Without it, I wouldn’t be me. Nothing is important but to serve and protect; it is my duty.