3 | Exo's Here

I woke up a lot earlier than normal and did my normal routine which was get ready for school and eat. As soon as I finished my food and everything else I grabbed my school bag and my camera with me and decided to walk to school and take pictures.

I had my camera hanging by my neck and my one finger on the shutter, snapping photos of the passing scenery. Tall buildings, fast moving cars, busy people on the streets and trees made me press the shutter non-stop. I was so immersed in what I was seeing through the lens of my camera that I didn't realise someone was following me until they gave me a hug from the back.

"You're gonna get into an accident someday doing that." the voice said still not letting go of my waist. I look up and find Myungsoo smiling down on me. "Yah I was about to take a picture of the cars, why did you do that for?!" I yelled irritated. "And you were about to get run over by that same car. I deserve a thank you for saving your life." He said sarcastically and let go. "Oh really? Thanks then." I said and started crossing the road acting like nothing happened leaving him to stand on the same spot for a couple of seconds dumbfounded. "Yah!" he yelled as he followed me but I completely ignored him.

We reach the school grounds and see a group of girls all bunched up in a circle squealing their lungs out. I stopped in my tracks and immediately my fingers began pressing the shutter button. They were here. They were finally here!! I can see Kris, Chanyeol, Tao, Kai and Sehun tower amongst the other members as well as the girls surrounding them. "Yah! control yourself." Myungsoo sounded irritated as he smacked me in the head. "Your right. Let's go." We continued walking and ignored the mob. I saw some of the members look the two of us weirdly probably shocked that we're not, well I'm not fan girling with the other girls but I just walked past them with Myungsoo next to me. "Oppa's even though I'm ignoring you right now I still really love all of you." I weeped in my head.

Myungsoo and I got into class early and it seems that the bell hasn't rang yet because no one was in class except for the two of us. Mrs Song walks in and furrows her eye brows at us. "Where are the rest? Class is in session yet why do I only see you two?" she questions but none of us answered. "Because of the new students, maybe?" I asked.

As soon as I said that non stop squealing could be heard out in the hallways. The students from my class and 3 Exo members started pouring in but the squealing hadn't stopped. "Quiet down!" Mrs Song yelled as she slammed her book on the table loud enough for the fan girls and Exo to hear. "Everybody except the boys sit down this instant unless you want detention later on." Mrs Song threatened with her eyes big from rage. She turns around to the boys and flashes them a smile. "Now I know you boys don't need an introduction but in this class we're all equals so one by in introduce yourself to the class." Well someone's bipolar. The boys walked up to the front and stood in a line.

"Hana, Dul, Set. We are one. Anyeonghasaeyo Exo-imnida." they greeted all synchronised. "Anyeonghasaeyo Tao-imnida." The cute panda introduced himself by sending out random hearts causing the girls to swoon. "Ne, Anyeonghasaeyo Kai-imnida." Kai said coolly at first but I think the girls hopeful looks made him embarrassed causing him to hide his face behind his palms and the girls squealed anyway. "Anyeonghasaeyo choneun Exo's maknae, Thehun-imnida." his lisp just oh my gawd I'm melting. I can't fangirl like the other girls but that doesn't mean I'm not fan girling.

"Okay Soomin, Jaewon and Minhee move to the back row please. I need the boys to sit in front since they need to catch up for not being here the first week." Although dejected the three girls happily have their seats away to the Exo members, who were- Oh Shit! Sehun's sitting next to me! \(O0O)/

I was just about to turn away from my little glance when Myungsoo kicked the back of my seat. "What the hell was that for?!" I turned around and whispered to him angrily but he just gave me a solemn look and shrugged me off. "Excuse Song-sangsaengnim," Minah raised her hand and Mrs Song who was writing on the board turned to us. " I think that Hyeri should put away her camera. Away from the Exo members because she might start taking secret photos of them or something." Minah hissed at me. Jealous bitch. "You have a point,  Hyeri can you please leave that in your locker." Mrs song said. Oh no she fucking didn't. I glared at Minah and complied with my teachers wishes.

I was walking to my locker hugging my camera when I bumped into someone causing my camera bag to fall on the floor. "I'm so sorry." The guy said apologetically and offered a hand up but I ignored it and picked up my camera. "Sorry won't cut it if my camera breaks buddy." I yelled and finally looked at the guy in front of me. Shit I did not just yell at Lay. "Is it broken?" he questioned worried. "Fortunately no. Sorry for lashing out on you. Can I help you with something?" I asked. hopefully I didn't scare him. "Actually I think I might be lost I'm supposed to be in room 5.06 for Physics with Suho hyung but I got left behind and I've been wondering around since." he explained. Poor baby. "Wondering's not gonna get you anywhere especially since your room is in the west wing, we're in the east wing. Your an upperclassman right?" why am I being sassy and why am I asking when I know? "Yeah?" oh right it's Coz it's Lay oppa. "Do you want me to bring you to your class?" I offered. "But aren't you gonna get into trouble?" "Not really. I was sent to my locker to put my camera away." I smiled sadly at my camera. "Well let's walk then. What was your name by the way?" he asked and I saw his dimple from the corner of my eyes.

"Lee Hyeri."

"Lee Hyeri?"

"Lee Hyeri."

"I see. Lee Hyeri."

We were walking in the courtyard because cutting through would be faster than walking around via the north wing. I took my camera out and began taking photos of the falling petals of the cherry blossom trees that the first principal had planted years ago. I was so lost in what I was doing that I completely forgot I was walking with my unicorn oppa. "You look really pretty when you smile." he said innocently. He probably doesn't mean it but I'll accept the compliment. "Thank You and so do you." I said and his dimple appeared as I said it.

I continued taking my photos with him just following me from behind quietly when he sneaks up behind me and looks over my shoulder as I was looking through my images. "I like that one." he pointed referring to the photo of his back facing the camera and and petals surrounding him. I told you I take pictures of whatever I like. "Oh my god! you scared me!" I took a step forward when I realised his head was so close to me. "Sorry but you're an awesome photographer." he complimented. "Thank you and you're an awesome dancer." I complimented back.

We were still far off from our destination because of my non stop Photo shooting so I decided to put away my camera or he'll think I'm really rude. He noticed that I'd put it away and began to ask questions to lighten up the mood. "What class are you in?" he asked. "I was in English just then. You're three maknaes are in my class by the way." "So you're younger than me?!" he asked shocked. "You thought i was older?" I said quite offended. "No you're just very mature and-" he tried to defend himself. "It's okay."
"Since I'm older than you and we're pretty much acquaintances now do you mind calling me oppa?" he asked. I already have been in my head anyway. I gave him a smile and nodded my head.

We continued talking and I found out that he really was a forgetful person. I did want to believe he was forgetful cause it's cute of him but apparently it wasn't a facade. The whole time we were talking he did not stop mentioning his members. "Although D.O acts like our disciplinarian, well mostly around the beagle line he's actually very thoughtful. Whenever one of the members is filming D.O would always come in and bring some stuff in to show support. He speaks more through actions." he said sounding proud. "So apart from being a photographer what else do you do in your spare time?" he asked curiously. I only just realised this but he's had his hands in his pockets the whole time and he looks so hot doing it. "We're here." I said trying to get rid of any sort of weird look on my face. "I have to go." I said again turning around so quickly that I stumbled on my feet. "Woah there little lady." Lay oppa said. He caught me! He stopped me from falling and now his hand is on my waist! Shit call the fuck down. "You okay?" he asked checking for any sign of injury. "U-uh yea. Thank You." I stuttered. "Talk again next time, Hyeri-ah?" he gave me this hopeful look that you'll see on dogs when they want something and gawd does he look so damn cute. "O-okay. See you n-next time. Bye." I waved and ran off as fast as possible. I turned the corner and leaned on the wall still hugging my camera. "What. The. Fuck. Just. Happened?!" I squealed quietly. "I am so dead if Myungsoo finds out but I've already died 100 times just by lay oppa smiling at me." I said dreamily.

I hopped back to class but not before passing by my locker and dropping off my beloved. I walked in and earned a very stern look from
Mrs Song. Oh shit...