Chapter 3- Red and shiny

The light opens my eyes. Damn, it wasn't some twisted dream. I hear some weird sound coming from my window. I slowly turn my head, about a horde of zombies were surrounding my car. I turn my head to the windshield and about ten of them were climbing in my car. "Willow wake up!"

"Mom! Is it morning all ready!?"

"Willow Nova Elric! You wake your ass up or your going to die!" She automatically woke up, and was in shock from the horror climbing on our windshield.

"Frick! Oh my gosh!" Ugh. She's always like this. She refuses to curse, or say Gods name in vain. I understand, but where in the zombie apocalypse! She can let one slip! I turn to my brother. Oh my god. He's windows cracked. And I mean its almost open.

"Alex! Get up!" He wakes up. I turn around and was about to drive off. I hear a scream. Alex. I turn around, and there's about five zombie hands pulling on him. I start to look though the center consul. I hear him scream again.

"Umm.....Nina...somehow, a thing has his head though!" My heart starts to beat out of my chest, and I start to look faster. "Nina! We kinda need you now!" Willow starts to scream.

"Two seconds!"

"We don't have two seconds!"

"Okay! I got it!" I point my gun at the thing. But Alex and him keep moving. "Alex! Stop moving!"

"I can't or he'll eat me!"

"Trust me." He looks at me terrified. Then stops moving and closes his eyes. Their shining. He's crying. I raise my gun. I'm not going to make it. The thing is still moving. A lot. He puts he's teeth on Alex's head. No. I shot him in the head twice. One going though him and the one behind him. The second one, misses him, but shots two more zombies. "Roll up your window Alex!" He rolls up his window. Mortified. I drive off, making sure I run over all of the zombies.

"That was close!" Willow starts to blink and looks back at the few remaining zombies still alive.

"Too close." I say.

"Where do we go now?"

"To a car dealership."

"Why the heck would we go there!"

"To get a trailer."

"Okay then, do what you want Nina." I shake my head, and get Willow to read me directions. The virus spread very quickly over night. Because when we got there, It was locked in chains. We all got out of the car, except for Alex, he wanted to stay in. Willow read the huge sigh above the trailer section. "'Welcome to Will's Nebraska car dealership! Pick any trailer you like!' Huh...that's a nice sign!"

I laugh, "As nice as it's going to get!" We start to walk around, and I find the perfect trailer. Its all shiny, and red. I look at the inside, black leather. Awesome. "This is the one Willow!"

"Oooo! It looks nice!"

"I know right!" We hope in and find one of the spare keys under the seat. We hook the Honda up, and start driving.

"Where do you think we can stay?" Willow asks, "I don't really know. Maybe, in the woods or something?"

"I guess....Oh! What if we found a farm!"

"That would be cool." We drive for hours, until we find a perfect little farm.

"JACKPOT! WE FOUND A FARM!" We park the car on the land, and close the open gate.

"What the hell are you doing here!" Just as we walk out, a huge man is holding, both of us, gun point.