That girl...

"Mr.Kilzen! Mr.Kilzen!" Rushed microphones are shove into my personal bubble.

            "Oh my god! It's him! Alyce!"(Pronounced: alex) Girls scream and push against my bodyguards. I closed my eyes a few more moments before I don't have to pretend...Less.

                   "Yes, yes. Its him... the ALYCE! Eeak!!!" My only real guy friend Jace mimicked the drooling girls, as I duck my head into the private limo.

         "Haha gotta love those-" I was cut off as I turned my head to the awkward little reporter sitting there.

    "Alyce!" She squeaked, mustering up her courage to go on, "Is it true you and Jessica Ramirez are secretly dating?"

            I just sat there paralyzed, until Jace couldn't handle the silence,"My man Alyce? He's a ladies man no ways he's gunna lock himself up to a girl like Jessica."

            She made a scrunched up face, before she pushed back her glasses and scribbled it all down about me 'playing' with jessica's feelings in her little pink notebook.

         I grinned cooly, reaching forward to twirl a curl that danced in front of her glasses."How about you and I keep this between," I leaned in closer grasping her notebook, "Us?" 

         She gasped loudly, swallowing up her nerve she asked,"Is it true that your balls haven't even dropped yet?"

                    "What?" I squeaked out, completely giving her justice in my answer.

     "Lets go Alyced its time to go." I open my eyes to see reporter girl getting dragged out of our limo.

Damnit if only I could hit puberty like Jace, then I wouldnt have to work so hard to not blow my cover.

I sighed leaning my forehead against the cooled glass. 

 _______________________________________

New one? I'll upload every Saturday promise! 

Alyce side bar thinggy xD