That girl-2

Whoa snapple xD

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The car pulled up to the hotel and I opened the door before the driver could even get to its side, got out and slammed it, and ran into the building, I got to the elevator and collapsed. I wish I had a time machine.

            Jace came running up and slid in before the door shut. "Hey man are you okay?" He grabbed my head and put it on his lap. 

                   "I'm no where close to being 'okay' this shit sucks." I sighed leaning on him.

 He brushed my bangs out of my face, "I know man, I know."

                                      The doors opened onto our floor, Jace scooped me up with on arm and walked out, "Dude you need to eat more, you weight as much as a feather," I turned my face away so he wouldn't see me blush.

     All of a sudden my head dropped nearly missing the door handle. I was pulled frantically back up.

           Jace shifted infront of the door,"Hey dead weight, be useful and get the hotel key out of my back pocket I cant reach with out letting you hit your head."

                          I look over to him with wild eyes,"Well?" He questioned.

                   I sighed, reluctantly i crawled over his shoulder and reached down to his ass pocket, slowly I snatched the key out.

                         Once inside Jace was walking, until he tripped on one of my shirts. Getting flung into the air I screamed, and just about cried when 198 pounds of pure Jace fell on top of me. 

                             "Shit," He whispered rubbing his forehead.

                 Still on top of me he moved to pick up my shirt, moving his package onto my thigh. Gasping I look over to see my tampons right on the other side of his face.

"Uhhh Jace?" I called, trying to get his attention on me. I army crawled in front of the box

                           Just before he looked at me his eyes widening, I looked down my body to see what he was freaking out about, to see, my pink thong sticking out of the top of my jeans. Fuck.

                      "Um dude I didnt know you wear um thongs," He looked slightly disgusted.

    I stuttered hiking my jeans up, "Let me explain..." My voice cracking.

                            "No, I think I'll be leaving now," Abruptly he got up and stalked to the door.

        "Jace! Im a girl!" I cried

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ohhwee a cliff hanger xD

might do another chappie 

Whoopies alyce as a girl >>>>>>>>>>