One Heart

Save Me Usagi

Chapter One: One Heart

Warning(s): Yaoi, mentions of rape and torture. Don't like then I insist that you should not read.

Disclaimer: I do not own Junjou Romantica nor any of its characters.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~You know the feeling you get when you're with the one you love. Well, imagine if suddenly someone stole your beloved. How would you feel if they stole your one and only heart.~

Usagi

Three months. 

Three FUCKING months!

Misaki has been missing for three months. Three months I'd been searching. Three months I've been stressing over whether he's even alive or not.

"Misaki where are you?"

I paced back and forth through my living room. I didn't know where to look. Whoever took Misaki is gonna pay for this.

I filed a missing person report months ago. And the police aren't doing shit to try and find him. I even hired a private investigator. I just want him to be okay.

My only clue was a that Misaki's kidnapper mailed me a letter. Along with a picture of Misaki in chains. I copied them both the letter and picture and took them to the police.

They said they'd do their best to find Misaki. I didn't believe were trying hard enough. I could feel the despair slowly eating away at my core.

If there's a god I pray that you deliver my beloved Misaki from evil.

Misaki

"P-please..nngn..n-no more..I-I'm b-begging you.." I panted trying to catch my breath. There was a sharp pain every time I breathed. I tried to ignore it and focus on breathing.

That's right Misaki. Breathe in. Breathe out. I had to calm down. I could feel my heartbeat in my ears. I got my breathing back under control.

I let out a shaky breathe. I felt pain surge throughout my body. I couldn't ignore it anymore. I whimpered helplessly at the mercy of my captors.

I'm guessing that their schedule said that it was' beat Misaki within an inch of his life' time. I coughed hard which sent spasms of pain through me. I groaned trying to move my body into a comfortable position.

I was alone again. I looked at the new cuts and bruises on my body. I was black and blue and red all over. There was blood all over me. I was surprised that they hadn't killed me yet.

They never bothered looking at my scarred body. Some of the cuts were infected and the bruises weren't going to leave that easy. I coughed again and ended up spitting up blood.

I winced at the color. An extremely dark red but it was almost black. The color of my blood was starting to scare me. They were toying with me. They only wanted to see how long I'd last.

I was afraid. I was afraid to die and still am. I was afraid for Usagi. What would he do if he never found me? He's probably already going insane without me.

How will this end for me?

Will I die here?

Or will Usagi save me?

Will he find me dead or alive?

Will he even still love me?

I'm so broken. He'll hate having to be with someone so disgusting. Everything about me now is disgusting.

Will he be able to love my tainted tortured heart?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry that this is so short.