Final Chapter By Your Side

~.Richard.~

"You stupid little parasite you are.." Mr. Chen said, pointing his gun at me. 

"Die!!." He angrily shouted. He aimed his gun at my head and...

*Bang!*

I'm still alive? I heard a metal hit the floor.   I opened my eyes, I saw blood spilling out of Mr. Chen's mouth. 

"Just... in... time.." Stephen said gasping for breath..

"Richard!" Ellaine shouted, she ran towards me. "Your wounded."

"It's ok." I said, I carried Abigail on my back. Though my shoulder hurts but I can endure it.

"The chopper's waiting, let's move this way!" Stephen said as she ran. Everyone followed but I'm doing my best to keep up to their pace.

 ~.Abigail.~

"Gail.. gail.. gail.. gail.."  Argh! I fell to the ground, eyes closed and my head wrapped by my arms due to the pain I can't endure.

"Ashley! Ashley I'm Ashley!!" I screamed. "Gahh!!!"

"No you're not." I opened my eyes and saw an illusion of me standing.

"Abigail Gonzales that's you.." She said.

"I said I'm Ashley!" I screamed grabbing the foot but I just phased through. "And who are you?!"

"I am you, no before the present you. I am the real you." She said.

"No I am the real me!"

"Wrong.." She said, the whole place suddenly turned into a vortex, the same vortex that's haunting me. 

This is just a dream! Wake up Ashley! I did my best to grab hold of anything but I was sucked in. I fell to the ground. My body suddenly felt numb, I opened my eyes.. The sky, I'm in a blood bath.

"Abigail!"  A man screamed, wait! That voice! It's the same voice..  There was a guy on top of me but I was blinded by the sun's light, the man moved his head and covered the sun making his face more clearer.

This man?! The one that I just fought with..

"See.." My illusion stood behind the man. The place suddenly turned into a vortex and sucked me into another room. I fell but I managed to stand up, I saw huge circle in front of me. I put my hand and touched it.

I felt my body become numb again and fell to ground, but when I fell there was a sudden flash, I opened my eyes and I'm on the back of the same man. We were walking on the beach another flash happened.

This feeling... this warm feeling..

"Agh.." I opened my eyes I'm on the back of the same man.

 "Come on we have no time let's move faster!" A woman's voice shouted.

"Gail.." the man whispered.

I closed my eyes, and when I opened it again I'm inside a dark room with my illusion glowing in front of me reaching her hand in front of me..

I slowly raised my hand, it's shaking.

"Don't be afraid, we may hate our past but without it we don't know who we are in the present.." She said.

I touched her hand..

Aghh!!!!

*Blackout*

~.Richard.~

We have finally reached the chopper. I went in and slowly put Abigail in the stretcher I was about to leave when she suddenly grabbed.

"R-richard.." she said with a pale voice..

"Gail.." I leaned closer to her. She looked at me in the eyes. But then it closed..

"You are gonna  be okay." I said in a warm voice. Immediately boarded the second chopper and we were on the way back to the base..

~.Hayley.~

"Madame we have found the hacker." I whispered to ma'am Menalyn.

"Good get her then." She whispered back.

I appointed men to go with me and capture that hacker.. We went to the computer room where the hackers are currently operating..

We immediately grabbed her from her sitting position and brought her to Madame Menalyn. 

"Here she is." I said as the guards pushed her forward.

"So you are the traitor ehh?" Madame Menalyn furiously said.

"Die." The traitor muttered she suddenly pulled a knife from her pocket and tried to stab the supervisor but she dodged it, the supervisor kicked her making her fall to the floor.

The supervisor grabbed her pistol. "You're the one who dies." She then shot the traitor in the head..

"Get her out of here.." She said in a cold tone.. The S.A personnel took the traitors body outside. I just stood beside the supervisor.

"Ma'am we are already on the way.." Richard said on the radio.. The supervisor was relieved

"Well did you get your friend?" She asked.

"Yes.. and we killed Mr. Chen too." Richard responded. There was a sign of huge relief in ma'am's face. As always everytime a mission becomes succesful.

"Well let's pull out all our forces there then." She said.

>>>>>4hours later

~.Richard.~

I'm sitting beside the bed of abigail.. Waiting for her to wake up, I held her hand.

"Gail, *sigh* I'Im sorry f-for everything that I've done.. Honestly I never thought that It would end up like this.." 

"Now that I have you back I hope that we can finally be together again.."

Her hand suddenly clasped my hand, I saw a smile slowly forming on her face as she opened her eyes and looked at me.

"We will.."

*End

Well thank you for reading and voting readers :) hehehehe thank you very much kayo ang inspiration ko para tapusin ang librong to. Please leave your comments and suggestions about this book ha :) Thanks you once again sa pag read nito :) It's highly apprecia