The One 1

• Dedicated to Marianne Feliz Antiquiera

Someone's Thoughts 

Love? Can anyone tell me what it is? Many people say that love is wonderful. But, others say that love is painful. Now, can anyone tell me what is LOVE??

Someone's Thoughts 

Does LOVE really exist? Everybody says that love can be felt everywhere. Why can't i feel the Love. Can anyone make me feel the LOVE??

June Miles Trinidad. A simple girl who wants to know what love is. 

Marianne Feliz Antiquiera. A simple girl who wants to feel love.

How will these girls life change after they met the so called "THE ONE".

-----------------

"June!!! You were accepted at the audition of Idol Training in SM ENTERTAINMENT! Now pack your things up and get ready to fly to Korea." June's mom said pulling her into room.

June is just an ordinary 13 year old girl who entered the audition and finally passed it. She has a long dark black hair with gray eyes.

She ran to her mother. "But mom! What about my studies? And the family?!" June asked.

Her mother hugged her. "It's okay dear. It's for your own good. Your biggest dream will finally come true!" Her mother explained.

June thought her mother was right. It is for her own good.

June nodded in agreement and they arranged her bag.

She went out to tell all her friends the news. She felt nervous as she as about to tell it to her best friend, Arvin, whom she's been with since they were toddlers.

"Umm... Arv, I'm going to Korea." June told Arvin the news and he couldn't believe it. "It's okay. It's for your own good. " Arvin said hugging her tightly.

She spent her remaining days with her family and Arvin. They even set June up a Farewell party. June felt very happy yet sad.

She couldn't believe that she passed the Training Audition. But she's leaving all her loved ones behind.

One week passed and June was already at the airport waiting for her plane.

"Oh mom i'm gonna miss you! Daddy i love you. Max, take good care of mom and dad, okay? I'll miss you guys!" June said bidding her farewell to her family.

"Arvin, I'm gonna miss you! Don't you ever forget about me okay?" June said as tears started to fall.

"Don't cry. You will always be a part of my life no matter what happens. Now go before your plane will leave you." Arvin said teary-eyed too.

June boarded on the plane and waited. She spent her time looking at her photo albums reminiscing all the good and bad times she went in her childhood days.

_____________________________________________________

Hours later, she finally arrived at Korea. She almost got lost while heading out of the airport.

When she got out of the airport, two men were already waiting for her. At first, June hesitated. But after they showed their paper, she believed in them.

Later that afternoon, she arrived at the SM Agency and met Lee Soo Man, the owner of SME.

"Good afternoon, Miss Trinidad. Welcome to SMEntertainment Agency. Let me show you around and to your dorm." Lee Soo Man said showing June around. 

___________________________________________________

"Now, this is the training center. From now on, this place will be on your important list." He continued.

Finally, after showing June around, Lee Soo Man finally showed her room. "Okay, you can rest now, you will meet your roommates soon. And be in the training room tomorrow 6 in the morning." Lee Soo Man instructed.

June entered the dorm and was welcomed by her roommates.

"Annyeong! I'm Marianne Feliz Antiquiera. Age 16. From the Philippines." The girl sitting on the sofa said. She was tall with hazlenut brown shoulder-leveled hair and brown-colored eyes.

"Annyeonghaseyo! I'm Azleya Trish Canuto. Also age 16. From the Philippines too!" Said the girl with an auburn colored hair that reached her breasts and black-colored eyes.

"Hey! Pearly Jane Cortez here. Age 14. From Japan." Said the girl sitting in the counter. She had curly dark brown colored hair and chestnut-colored eyes.

"Annyeonghaseyo! I'm June Miles Trinidad. Age 13. From Britain." June said smiling widely.

"Looks like you're the maknae of the group. Come, i'll show you your room." Marianne said leading June to her room.

_______________________________________________________

June's POV

"Riing!!" My alarm clock rang waking me up. Good thing my room's a little soundproof version. I looked at my watch and found out that it was still early.

I dragged myself to the bathroom. After taking a bath, i wore pink leggings topping it with black shorts, black tank top with white loose summer shirt and white ballet shoes. I fixed my hair up with a pink ribbon. I applied lipgloss and wore my contact lenses covering my gray eyes.

I went to the training center with a slice of bread in my mouth. No one was there when i entered. I just took out my mp3, attached my headset and took out my book, Hunger Games.

After a few minutes, people started to fill the room. Marianne unnie and the others also arrived. Marianne unnie was wearing blue shorts, knee socks, a white shirt and sky blue sneakers. She braided her hair and wore a flower hairclip.

Pearly unnie was wearing a yellow dress, brown cyclings and yellow dollshoes. She fixed her hair up like mine too.

Alzeya unnie wore violet tank top covered with purple jacket, gray pedal and purple sneakers. She let her hair down with a butterfly hairclip.

"June, why are you up so early? Aren't you sleepy?" Alzeya unnie asked me. "Aniyo." I simply replied. We just talked and talked until Mr. Lee Soo Man and our trainer (i think) came.

____
Annyeong!! Sorry it's short. This is my first time posting on wattpad. I promise to make the others longer from now on. :) 

Jmiley