The One 6

Hi everyone! Jmiley's back. Remember, this is purely fanmade. Nothing's real except of some true facts. Kamsahamnida!!

And now, let's continue with the story! Enjoy!! ^_^

___________________________________________________________________________

Marianne's POV

-Present-

"Marianne-ah, gwaenchana?" Oppa asked, returning me to reality. "Ne. I-I have to go. you know, practice." I dashed off.

I went to the nearest comfort room and arranged myself. When I was satisfied with what I looked, I came out and went to the training center.

"Unnie~, where did you go?" June and Pearly were already there when I came. "Just outside, watching the first snow fall." and my heart break into peices.

I looked around but didn't saw Azleya anywhere. "Where's Azleya?" I asked. "Oh, she can't come. She's not feeling well lately." June sighed.

"Unnie, what happened to your eyes?" Pearly asked, seeing my puffy, red eyes. "T-this is nothing, really." I gave them an assuring smile which relieved them.

But there's this tingling feeling inside of me that makes me feel very nervous. Maybe June noticed that 'cause she held my hand, squeezing it tightly, making me calm down.

I'm really grateful for having friends like them. Friends that can understand you and can make you feel that you're not alone. Friends that can cheer for you and never leaves your side especially when you need someone to hold on to. 

Well, Jongin's still one of them. Wait---? Jongin?! Why did I remember him suddenly.

(because you still love him, pabo)

Oh well.

"Unnie, unnie! Are you even listening to what I was saying?" Pearly shooked me. "Mianhae. What was that again?" I smiled apologetically.

"Aiish! I said, the new trainee.looks.so.DAMN.HOT!" She noted every word. "Eodi?" I was clueless. Well, I can't help it! I've been lost in my mind eversince that little 'incident' this noon.

"Everyone, meet Kim JongIn. A new trainee. Please take care of him." Lee Soo Man suddenly announced. "Wait, Kim JongIn sounds very familiar." I tried to think very hard.

June and Pearly sighed. "Why don't you just look at the trainee and see for yourself?" They said and just sat down, not even interested to the so-called 'new' trainee.

I looked at the new trainee and there he is, Kim JongIn, my 'First Love' and 'First Heartbreak'.

Great, juuuust great. Fate is playing with me. Please HELP!!! TT_TT

____________________________________________________________

 June's POV

I felt that Marianne unnie suddenly became stiff like a stick. I poked her, and poked her, and poked her until Pearly unnie's already joining me but still. SHE WON'T MOVE!! >.<

"Unnie-ya, are you still breathing? Ya." I'm starting to get worried. What if she's already...... Ya! June pabo! >.< Stop thingking about stupid things.