chapter 1

chloe p.o.v
Finally today is the last day of school before we start spring break. I woke up wore my clothes, ate breakfast, and biked to school with my best friend, Lucy. As usual, the day dragged on and on but at the end the last bell rang signalling the end of school and start of spring break. I spotted Lucy at the front gate of the school and ran to catch up with her. "Hey," I said.
"Hey, are we still up for tonight," Lucy said.
"Shopping and clubing, ofcourse, but how are we supposed to get into the club," I replied.
"I don't know.... maybe with these!" she exclaimed, and we squealed with excitement.
"Ok, how about we meet at the mall in an hour," I said.
"Sure," she replied and we went our separate ways. When I arrived home my parents told me that they wanted to talk after I get dressed, and trust me nothing good comes out when we need to "talk". Anyways, I went to upstairs, got dressed ( picture of Chloe outfit above) and applied my make up. After finishing I went downstairs to find my parents sitting on the couch with serious looks on their faces. "Hey sweetie, we have some news to tell you," my mom said.
"Good new or bad news" I questioned.
"Well, were just gonna tell you, were moving," my dad replied.
"Where to," I asked.
"Los Angeles," my mom answered.
"WHAT, how am I supposed to go out with Lucy, make new friends, do you even know judgmental the kids there are!" I exclaimed.
"Darling, I thought this was every girl's dream, living in Los Angeles," my mom said.
"Well you thought wrong," I yelled, and with that I left the house slamming the front door behind me. I entered my car and drove to mall. There I met Lucy and told her the news."What, I can't believe my best friend is leaving,"she said in a shocked tone.
"We'll still see each other in the holidays," I said trying to comfort her, "plus we still have tonight," I finished.
"Yeah ok, let's go party" she replied. So went to a club and drank a couple of drinks then went home.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~

Today is the day, we are moving to Los Angeles. The company my dad is gonna work for sent us a private jet to take us to Los Angeles. My parents and I are now boarding the private jet and it's amazing. The seats are so comfortable that I slept for most of the ride. When we arrived, a car was waiting for us and took us to our house.
To say the house was big was an understatement, it was absolutely huge, and the back yard and had an amnazing pool. For the rest of the day my parents and I unpacked our things. After that we were pretty much dead so we all went to sleep, after all I have my first day of school tommorrow and I need my sleep.