Chapter 5

IMPORTANT NOTE: Trevor is the name of the guy who kidnapped Chloe

Chloe's pov
The second I heard the gunshot I ran towards Trevor and and started hitting him but of course he was stronger he hit me over and over again on my face, my arms, my legs, he even kicked me on the stomach. Through the beating I kept shouting for help but eventually everything turned black.

I was feeling extreme pain when I woke up. I looked around me to see I'm in a hospital. I suddenly remember what happened and I immediately stand up but  there was something  injected into my hand I didn't care at the moment and just took it off and ran outside. I went to the main desk and asked where chase is.

Chloe: hi may you pleases tell me where chase is.
Lady: uhmmm excuse me miss but only family members are allowed to see  patients.
Chloe: well, ....... He's my finance
Lady: okay
She looks into the computer and after a few second she tells me what room is he in.  I run to the room and open it not bothering to knock.

Inside I find Chase's mom crying I run to her and start to comfort her. We start talking and she tells how my mom is at work but she will come and that I was in a comma for 2 weeks and how chase did surgery and is still in a comma and she doesn't know if he'll make it. I keep quite as she lets it all out and then start to comfort her again.

I look back to see chase's eyes opened and I immediately run to his side and say what has been on my mind lately "I lost the bet" he then looks at me and says "me too Chloe, me too."

Hope u enjoyed that I will update as soon as possible. Pls like comment and vote, thanks.❤️💋