chapter 2

Chloe p.o.v
My alarm clock rang informing me that the first day of school just started. I woke up and did something any typical girl would do, I checked my phone. After about ten minutes I got out of bed and went to take a shower. Then I picked an outfit to wear (pic of outfit above), did my make up, and curled my hair. I went downstairs ate breakfast and went with the new car my dad bought me yesterday ( black Porsche ) to my new school. It looked like a huge castle like wow.  The second I entered the school everyone was looking at me and boys were whistling, like what the hell. I started walking towards the bathroom of the girls when a boy smacks my butt. So I turned and punched him straight on the nose. I caught him by surprise and he fell. His nose started bleeding but I didn't care, he deserved it. As I started walking away from the crowd I heard some one say, " I can't believe she punched the schools bad boy." It was then I new I was doomed.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.

The day actually passed really quickly but, people kept on staring at me every where I go. I didn't really care though. I went to the school's parking and just as I was about to enter my car I felt a tight grip on my had and some one pulled me. I turned around to see who the f*** did that to find out it's the boy I punched, he was actually really hot. We kept on looking in each other's eyes when suddenly he whispered something in my ear, " You shouldn't have messed with me," and walked away. There is only one thing I could say now "SHIT!"

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

I was doing my homework peacefully when out of no where my mom calls me, so I go downstairs to see what she wants.
"What's wrong mom?" I question.
"We have new neighbors so you have to go, give them these cookies, and welcome them to the neighborhood," she answers.
"Why do I have to do that??? No one did that to us when we came," I said.
"Because I said, plus just because no one welcomed us to the neighborhood doesn't mean we won't," she replied.
"Fine," I sighed.
So I went to the "neighbors" house with the cookies my mom baked and rang the door bell, and guess who answers the one and only my new schools bad boy. He was leaning on the door with a sexy smirk on his face, he was wearing a white shirt showing off his muscles, some black jeans, and a black leather jacket.
"Done checking me out," he says.
I started blushing, "I wanted to welcome you to the neighborhood and give you these cookies ....." I said realizing I don't know his name.
"It's Chase btw and remember when u punched me at school well I will make your life a living hell hole, unless you agree to this bet," he's says.
"And what is the bet?" I asked.
"Well, if u make me fall in love with you first before I do, I won't make your life a living hell and I will be ur servant for a whole week," he answered.
"And if I lose the bet," I reply.
"Then you have to do whatever I want for a whole week," he said simply.
"Your on," I say trying to sound as confident as I can and walk away move my hip from side to side, and just as I am about to enter the house I look at him to find him staring at me. Mission accomplished.