001

Matt

+

I was drinking and laughing when I got a call, "Hey Matt" "Hey Al" "What are you up to, babe?" Everyone started yelling and laughing so I excused myself, "Uh having a little get together and word got out. I miss you though." I hear her giggle, "Yeah I wish I was there with you but, I'll be back soon." I glanced around and wave, "I can't wait for you to come back." "Alright go have fun baby, love you" "Bye love you too." I hang up and my friend Johnny walks over and puts his arm around my neck, "So when's the wife coming back?" I laugh, "Shut the hell up and on Monday." I look over and see a girl struggling to fill her cup, "Uh I'm gonna go get some more beer from the garage I'll be right back." I unlock the door to my garage and grab some beer one almost falls out of my hand and someone catches it. I look up and see a girls face. I've never seen her before, "Need some help there?" I chuckle a bit, "Uh yeah thanks." She grabs them and carries them in with me. We restock the canister and I got kind of wobbly and she caught me, "Woah you alright?" I nod, "I think you need to lay down." I shake my head, "No I'm fine. I need to watch the house and-" "No your friend will watch it I'll tell them okay? Okay." She lead me up the stairs and into my room. How did she know which one was mine out of all of them? She leads me over to my bead and I lie back. I groan, "Oh my god." She giggles and whispers in my ear, "I think I know something that will heal that headache." She straddles me and starts to make out with me. Then I stop her, "No wait we shouldn't be-" "Shh it's okay. It's alright just relax." She starts unbuttoning my shirt and kissing down my neck, "Wait no stop seriously." She then put me inside her and I was gone by that point I didn't know what was happening.
.............................................................

364 words

How is it so far? New year new book? Haha