014

Matt

+

I hang up the phone, "Okay so the doctor said to never take any prescription medicine without consulting him first." She nods and pulls the blanket up a bit, "I'm sorry Matt." I set my phone down on the table, "It's okay. Need anything?" "I'd love something to drink." I walk into the kitchen and look around for a cup and fill it with water. I walk back in and hand her the water. I look around the dirty, small home and then back to her. "So where's the baby gonna sleep?" She gets up, "I'll show you." She leads me into her room, "So I'm gonna put the bed over by my bed and you know clean it up a bit." I nod, "Sounds great." She looks at me sort of frantic, "You wanna come in for a bit?" I shake my head, "I actually have somewhere to go. But I'll see you tomorrow." I left and when I walked in my house I tried to call Ally and she didn't answer. I put my head in my hands and thought "What am I gonna do?". Then my mom walked in, "Hey Matt so the results came back and.. Morgan's baby is your's." I sigh, "Mom I was just at her house a-and it's a mess. She showed me where the baby is supposed to sleep and it's disgusting. She wanted to know if we could help her-" "So she wants money for this?" "She doesn't have any herself mom." "I'm well aware of that Matthew." I sigh and she pulls me into a hug, "It's okay I'll take care of it."
.............................................................

275 words
New update for y'all. Any predictions?