Chapter four: Talent show

Freddy's POV
As I walked home with Goldie he kept on talking about a talent show that I have no idea of."Okay Goldie what talent show were new?"I asked. He pulled out a piece of paper out of his back pack and shoves it in my face. I grabbed the paper and started to read it. It said that the first prize will be 1000 dollars!!!"Woah let's do a band!"I said. He nodded and smiled. I ran inside and greeted my mom and Dad."Look at the first prize!"I said. My Dad smiled and nodded. "We actually need that special talent to preform at a pizzaria!"He shouted. I enjoyed singing so I want to do it!"Goldie call our friends."I said as I rushed into my room. He took out his phone and started dialing.

Foxys POV
I was exhausted because of football and I heard my phone call."Hello?"I anserwed. "Hey Foxy its me Goldie do you want to join me and Freddy at the talent show?"He asked. I thought about it and smiled."Bring it!" I said.

Chicas POV
I was sat the mall looking for some awesome clothes which I get a phone call."Yellow?"I said. It was Bonnie."Hey Chica I found out that Freddy wants to join the band and we all are going to be in it."He said. I thought for a moment and smiled."Sure it will be awesome!"I said. I could tell the exited in his voice."Okay tomorrow we all see each other at the band room during lunch okay."He said. I smiled."Sure why not!"