Part 6: He's back

"Ok, so we need you to do something for us," Caitlyn told another student, "just pretend to fight with Jemma and then Ally will get the principle. We'll do the rest from here. Got it, Claudette?"
"What do I get out of this?" She asked.
"You'll be helping the greater good."
"Yeah, what else?"
"Maybe we'll make you a wattpad wanderer if a fourth book is written."
"But that's just milking the franchise!"
"Just do it," Caitlyn said (doing her best Shia Labouff impression).
"Fine."

"Hey! What did you say about my mother?" Jemma asked, walking closer to Claudette.
"You heard me!" Claudette screamed.
"Hey guys, look, there's a fight!" Fran shouted.
"A fight?" Cleo asked, "she's right!"

The students gathered around, chanting "fight, fight, fight!"

"Miss Glad, there are two students in the hallway fighting," Ally shouted running into her office.
"Yes, I'm quite sure of that," she said sarcastically, "now if you'd leave, I have paperwork to do."
"But Miss Glad, there really are two students fighting."
"I'll show them I won't get caught in their schemes," she thought to herself.

The state was observing the school today, and everyone had to be on their best behavior. Unfortunately, their best behavior wasn't very good, at least not since wattpad was blocked.

"Ok, now," Tavia said into a walkie talkie.
"Hey, Tavia, why do we still use walkie talkies when we have snapchat?" Bell asked.
"So they don't find evidence! Now stop asking questions and get to work!"
"Ok!" Bell turned to Megan who was standing next to her.
"Hey! That fight has inspired me to do this," she said throwing Megan across the hall.
"Oh yeah? Well I can do this!" She shouted running towards her and fighting.
"Hey! You looked at me funny!" Antonio shouted.
"What are you gonna do about it?" Susan shouted back. They began throwing stuff at each other.

"How many fights are there?" Abby (another ally who wasn't a wattpad wander asked).
"ANARCHY!" Liz screamed.

Suddenly, the school erupted into chaos. Walls were graffitied, papers were being ripped up into shreds and thrown around like confetti, and students ran around screaming.

As the students began to set things on fire, the teachers started to panic. Except for the chemistry teacher, Mr.Mcdonald. He just shouted "Oh, so when it's time to do a lab none of you what to work with fire. But the second the rule on the jungle is in place you all just loooove fire, don't you."

"Now," Cynthy said to Mr. Crusade.