A happy return

"Westwood suit sir? will that be all? " the lady at the front asked.

"yes I believe that will be all. Pleasure doing business with you." The Irish man says as he takes the suit and starts for the door.

"Excuse me! You need to pay for that!" The lady says shouting. 

The man smirks and as he walks out he presses a button which caused the boutique he was in to explode, a warm breeze from the explosion passing him like ghosts waking from a slumber. The warmth from the explosion and the cool November wind make the temperature tolerable for a few minutes. The Irishman sighs of relief glad to be back. He walks a few blocks before going into an office building. All workers and other people stop what they are doing as if someone pressed the pause button. The Irish man walks up to the front desk. "Hello can I have the key to my office Mrs Benet? The Irish man says.

"Yes, Mr. Brooke." The lady say's skittishly and hands him the keys to his office. Mr. Brooke smiles at her and leaves the main entrance leaving a wake of astonishment in his path. Mr. Brook walks down a corridor and arrives at an office with sign saying Criminal Consultant. He sighs contently, happy to be back; doing field work for three years wasn't what he wanted to be doing. But a certain consulting Detective had to screw up his beautiful empire. 

Mr Brooke walks in and is greeted by a certain sniper sitting at his desk asleep and looking awful. Mr Brook coughs loudly waking the sleeping sniper. "I-I'm up, I'm Up." the sniper says sitting up and stretching. Then he looked at Mr. Brook. "J-James?" The Sniper stutters shocked. 

"That's my name." James said smirking.

The sniper stays silent and looks at him. "YOU WERE DEAD I BURIED YOU!". He clenches his fist.

Jim comes close to the sniper and pokes him in the stomach.  "Am I dead now Sebby?" Jim says smirking. 

Sebastian grabs him and slams him into the wall. "You were dead! You let me mourn your death, and now you show up three years later; Why?"

"Because I knew I could come home after doing some final field work. I'm back for good Sebastian." 

Sebastian huffs and walks out of his office.

Jim grabs his laptop out of his bag and gets right to work. 

Sebastian comes back into Jim's office. "And another thing!" Sebastian punches Jim in the stomach. "That's for leaving for three years!"

Jim doubles over. "I guess I deserved that." he wheezed. 

Sebastian doesn't leave and just paces his office. 

"Now now tiger, you will get back to your field work soon. For now we just need to get resettled. It's been a while since I've been in an office." Jim says in his usual sing song voice.

Sebastian grumbles profanities at Jim. Jim ignores it and continues getting everything set up. 

"Are you ready Sebastian?" Jim says rapidly typing on his laptop.

"Ready for what?" Sebastian says looking at Jim, finally settling down.

"Ready to let the world know the king is back." Jim says smirking.

"oh boy." Sebastian says quietly. 

Jim types on the laptop and then presses enter and suddenly all the screens in England show the same message: