Deaths Caller

Jim has been working harder than he has in years looking for Sebastian. No sign of him anywhere. Even his trackers couldn't find him. It has been two months since the search for Sebastian began. Jim sits in his headquarters looking exhausted, the famous westwood all wrinkled and bags under his eyes. He is going over his CCTV's once again looked for even the slightest change in the videos. The screen goes fuzzy for a split second and he jumps and rewinds it frame by frame. Each frame depicts a note, most likely for Jim. 

DEATHS COMING

AND HE'S COMING AFTER YOUR TIGER :)

Jims heart stops re-reading the note. 

"NononoNO!" He yells furious sweeping all items on his desk off.

He stands and paces putting his hands on his head. 

He will not let Sebastian die, he just can't.  Jim stops pacing a mischievous grin plastering on his face and he goes to his cabinet and finds the phone books. He flips through the book fast till he stops and smirks, finding the number he needed. Jim goes over to the office phone and dials the number.

"Hellooooo old friend." Jim sings, "It's been a while. I have a favor to ask you.  I'm looking for a man named..." Jim begins.

"Sebastian. Yes I'm aware. My reapers have been chatting all about that. In fact they have him right now." The man says in a dark husky voice.

"Tell your reapers then...to bring back MY TIGER! Or the deal I have with you is off." Jim says furiously. 

The man is silent for a minute then sighs. "Fine. They will be over in a few minutes to drop your tiger off. Remember James, Project 2001 is near." The man says before ending the call.

Jim sits in his office chair and puts his head in his hands. 

{Authors note}

What is project 2001? find out later