The Kings Caller

"So this is it Jim? We are just going to wait till Sherlock comes and plays." Sebastian says.

"Of course not, I imagine we will have some new players. Besides the game between me and Sherlock got rather boring." Jim says.

"But you lost." Sebastian retorts.

I didn't loose, I just let him get the upper hand.

So you still lost?" Sebastian says with a smirk.

"Don't you have any sniper things to do basher?" Jim says annoyed. Sebastian chuckles and grabs some weapons from the closet.

Jim looks through the CCTV's around London watching everyone panic, Jim smiles with pride. Jim's phone goes off and he grabs it.

"This is Brooke what do you want?" Jim says putting a facade over his voice to sound like a regular businessman.

"This is Marcus Striker, I would like to speak to James." the man says in a rough tone.

"He's not available at the moment, what do you want?" Jim says a little more sternly.

"I just want to congratulate him, that 'Did You Miss Me' come back was good." Marcus says in a mocking tone.

James hangs up and looks to Sebastian.

"Striker, Marcus. That's the man's name; I want him dead by tomorrow night. I'll text you all the details later." James says in a quick rushed tone.

"Want me to be the sniper or assassin in this mission?" Sebastian asks.

"I want you to kill him. I don't care how. But that man is a possible player, but one I am not willing to play with. I want him dead. but not shot clean in the head dead. I want Marcus to be hurt so badly he will be wishing he was dead. Got it Moran?" Jim said in a demanding tone.

"Sir yes Sir!" Sebastian says and gathers his things and leaves the room. James looks back at his CCTV's smirking.