Chapter 1- Our lives

Sunset shimmer's pov

Today is monday. Oh, how i hate mondays. I got out of bed and got ready for school. After showering, putting on my clothes, and eating breakfast, i prepared my bag for school.

I checked my surroundings to see if I left anything that I should bring to school then my eyes landed on my notebook with my cutie mark on the cover. As weird as it seems, but I use this as communication to my friend, Twilight Sparkle. I opened the book and looked at a blank page. I quickly wrote this letter....

Dear Twilight,
Hey princess! How are you doing? You must be busy being the princess of friendship. Good luck in your duties! Don't worry about us in here. I'll keep an eye for magic in here, though. But so far, we learned how to control our magic a little bit. I hope things are ok in there. I'll update you on stuff that's happening here.
Your friend,
Sunset shimmer

I closed the book and put it in my bag, and head outside to waited for the bus. I can't wait to get into my school and talk to my friends, rarity, pinkie pie, rainbow dash, applejack, and fluttershy.

~TIMESKIP~
Nikki maxwell's pov

Monday, Monday, monday. I feel lazy during Mondays. If Monday have a face I would punch it.

I'm on the bus right now with Chloe and Zoey. I love my bffs to death even if they are sometimes too weird and crazy.

I'm so glad that Mackenzie is not in my school anymore! But she still pops out from time to time like an annoying jack in the box.

~TIMESKIP~

Lunch is just over. Chloe gave me a red velvet cupcake and it was so good! Zoey likes the cupcakes too and she asked Chloe to bring more tomorrow. Yes! More delicious cupcakes!

During Bio, Brandon (my crush) asked me if I can go with him to fuzzy friends to help him photograph 3 new dogs and I said yes. SQUEEEEEEEE! I'm so excited! I remembered the last time I went there and we have so much fun taking care of a little chihuahua.

For the rest of the class, Brandon and I we're just making goo-goo eyes at each other. It's WAY more BETTER than staring at the board while listening to the teacher discuss some boring topic about bacteria.

That's when Principal Winston announced something to the school..........

A/N
And that's it for our first chapter. I'm so excited to make the next one. Till next chapter, dear readers! 😘