That Stranger that Meant the World

Sometimes things fall into place like they are suppose to. If it wasn't planned there was a reason for it to happen. Some will be good and some will be bad. But just go with the flow and everything will be fine.

I was on a run. My music was blasting, I couldn't hear anything. Beads of sweat started to appear on my forehead. I got so hot I took my shirt off so I was just wearing my sports bra and running shorts.

I kept running and this jerk ran straight into me. I got instantly embarrassed when I realized it was a guy on top of me while I was shirtless. I took out my earbuds and got a hand up.

"I'm--- sorry--- didn't see you there," the man said.

"It's fine," I grumble. I accidentally rolled my eyes. The guy notice oops. Not that he should think much of it. I'm a 16 year old girl but this guy must not be too much older than me.

He looked at me straight in the eye and said, "Let me make it up to you, please."

"NO. I'm fine, thanks. Anyways I have to get going," I said. I will admit it was rude.

"So do I but let me make it up to you," he said. Before I responded and before he could say more I took off running. Once I got home I showered and got ready for a party that I was being forced to go to.

I wore skinny jeans and a nice black blouse. I wore my black converse with them. I went downstairs. My mom took one look at me and made me change. She said that I wasn't dressed up enough.

I dragged myself back up to my room. I curled my long brown hair and put on a blue long sleeve dress that grew longer in the back of it. I put on a pair of black heel on. When I went downstairs my mother approved of my outfit and I left the house.

When I got to the party. I knew no one there. I walked over to a table with some water on it. I was glad I wore the dress, everyone was so fancy. Well this was going to be--interesting.

Thirty minutes into the party and I was going to kill someone. I didn't know anyone and the people I talked to were assholes. So I stuck to just drinking water glaring at all of them. "I got some stronger shit if you want," someone whispered in my ear. Their voice was low and husky. It was kinda sexy.

I turned my head and saw the guy from my run. It was a shock, so I tried to turn around and almost fell. But he caught me. His arm was wrapped around my waist. "It wasn't my fault this time. By the way so you know me, I'm Blake," he said.

" Well I guess you know I'm pretty clumsy now," I said.

"Well I'm going to have to hold on to you then," Blake whispered in my ear. We walked over to a group of four boys and I didn't caught there name as Blake was rattling them off.

"What's your name?" One of the boys asked.

"It's---" Blake started.

"It's Ally," I said. They all said it was nice to meet me.

Then Blake handed me a cup. I smelled it, and gave Blake a look of confusion. "It's something stronger, vodka," he said. I looked at them and simply drank it. Blake's arm was still around my waist.

Within two hours we were all on the floor. I was drunk off my ass. Blake still remained at my side. We all started to play truth or dare. So much for a fancy party.

My first truth was if I had any siblings. I told them I had Mark, Laura, and Sarah. I said Sarah's name bitterly. So my next truth was what's with Sarah. I stood up and stomped off. I looked back seeing Blake give them a dirty look.

I made it look like I was getting water and came back because I didn't want them to think I over react on everything. Most of the truths were lame and so were the dares. One of the boys was dared to kiss a girl in the room that he wants to kiss. He stood up and walked over to me and kissed me. He sat back down. I had my mouth hanging wide open. Blake's face was red with fury. The guy's face was red with embarrassment.

They quickly moved on. One of the other guys was asked who he likes. He turned red and pointed at me. I don't get me. I'm not all that pretty and they barely know me. They must know me more than I think. Blake seemed to get more and more mad as the game went on. And his gripped on me tightened, I was right next to him. There was no space in between us.

Then someone did it. They dared Blake to make out with me. Blake looked at me with a wicked smile. He leaned in and kissed me. I pressed against him. My mouth opening so I could get my tongue in his mouth. It was a good three minutes before everyone stopped us. They said if we didn't stop we were going to have sex.

The question that Blake asked me was what was the worst thing to happen to me. I was barely buzzed anymore, I couldn't handle it. I felt a tear fall before I stood up and ran out of the place. It was a cold night. I could see my breathe.

I heard foot steps pounding on the ground. My arms were wrapped around myself. I was kneeling down crying. How pathetic could I get? Someone stood behind me and bent down. They made me stand up and they turned me around.

They had me in a hug. They had me crying in there shoulder. When I was able to get ahold of myself. I looked up. I saw Blake. He was hugging me. Not to make me stable.

"I'm sorry... I shouldn't have asked that. Please forgive me," he said.

" I shouldn't have kissed you. I shouldn't have talked to you. I should leave. You should forget me," I said.

Sadness was in his eyes. He looked at me, "if I didn't want to kiss you I wouldn't have. Why would I want to forget someone like you?"

"Because I'm bad news. You deserve better."

" How do you know what I deserve. I deserve way less than you."

"Trust me, everyone deserves better than a mess like me."

"But I want you," he whispered in my ear. I hugged him tightly. He hugged me back. "So will you?"

"Will I what?" I asked.

"Will you go out with me? Go in there more than a stranger. More than a friend," he said.

"Yes, I would love that," I said. He took his thumb and wiped a tear from my face. He took my hand in his and we walked back in. "Can I tell you what happened when we are alone?" I asked.

"You can tell me anything you want," Blake said. I squeezed his hand. I went on my tip toes and kissed his cheek.