Chapter 2~ Gabrielle

When Nia and Louis finish unpacking the car, they head inside Harvard. "Nice school." Louis says as looked around the lobby. Nia goes up to the person at the booth and ask for the dorm number. "Room 463." the lady says in a polite voice. She walks back to Louis and shows the keys to her dormitory. "Room 463. Are you going to get yours?" Nia asks. "Actually I think I left something in the car. I'll be right back." Louis says. "Okay, I'll be over here." Nia says as she points to the vending machine.
Louis had to lie to his girlfriend to go meet the girl he saw earlier. He walks towards her and gives a pat on her back. She turns around with a confused look on her face. "Hey, I'm Louis." He says in a welcoming voice. "I'm Gabreille." The girl says, holding out her hand. Louis grabs her hand as and they shake them.
*Clears throat*. "Hey are you from Tennessee because you're the only ten I see." He says, hoping it will work on her. Gabrielle blushes. "Yes, it worked!" Louis said to himself. "Why, thank you." Gabrielle says with her cheeks a bright shade of pink.
Louis gives Gabrielle a light kiss on the cheek and she blushes even more. At that point and time, Reyna walks past them. She thought something wasn't right with him.

-----------~~~~~~~~~~~~---------------

I told you DRAMA.
Thank you nialovescandy0 for helping me!!!
✨tell me what you think✨
👍 like👍
👤💭comment👤💭